How They Battle With You

This is a request where it's asking what each of the mercenaries would do during a battle: fight with you, leave you or protect you.

Scout - leave you

He would leave you cause he knew that you could handle yourself against the enemy team.

Pyro - fight with you

He fights with you since he knows how unbelievably annoying a persistent Spy can get.

Demo - protect you/ leave you

Depending on what the team's objective is, he either protects you or he leaves since you are better at certain objectives than others.

Solly - protect you

Solly believes in the constant "damsel in distress" cliche. He continuously protects you, even taking some highly damaging sniper rounds to keep you safe.

Sniper - Protects/Fights with you

Sniper will always have either an eye out for you on the battlefield or an earpiece that you can worn him with. He both protects and fights with you that way.

Heavy - Protects you

He is almost always giving you cover fire to get to better vantage points and let's you use him as a human shield since he's a bigger target than most.

Medic - Fight with you

He keeps watch for enemy spies or scouts that head your direction and he warns you about them, you in turn doing the same.

Spy - Leave you

Spy knows that you can handle yourself well so he leaves you to work alone, though every once in a while he checks up on you.

Engie - Fights with you

Engie sets up sentries, you spy check them and he protects you with his Southern Hospitality. Then the cycle repeats.