When They're Jealous

Scout

Scout when he's jealous will start talking to you and try to keep the other person you talked to to shut up enough to go away. If that doesn't work he'll pick you up and suddenly have the urge to go for a jog.

Pyro

Pyro will try to impress you with his balloonicorn and lighter to keep your attention. If that doesn't work he cuddles up against your side and snuzzles your cheek. It always works!

Solly

Solly will simply snap the neck of the person you made him jealous with. If that doesn't work, he does it again.

Demo

Demo will wrap his arm across your shoulders and poke the shoulder his hand rests on to get you to hold it. If it doesn't work, he hugs you tightly and you go to a different place to hang out together.

Sniper

He doesn't get jealous easy but when his does, he gets up from the seat he's in, walks right on over to you and kisses you passionately to make a point. If that doesn't work he picks you up, grumbles in Austrailian and walks to his van with you.

Heavy

Heavy doesn't get jealous easy, similarly to Sniper. But, on the occasion that he does, he sits down and sets you in his lap, laying his chin on your head. This always works to get your attention.

Medic

He gets jealous easily, so when you're talking to someone that makes him jealous, he wraps his arms around your side and holds your hand to make it very apparent that you're together. It always works. If it doesn't, someone is missing..

Spy

Spy doesn't get jealous enough to have to do anything, he simply waits until later to tell you his emotions about certain people around you. Afterwards he showers you with affection, you doing the same.

Engie

When Engie gets jealous around someone he mumbles to himself while holding your hand, squeezing it lightly to show that he's still there with you and you always smile at it. After you leave the person making Engie jealous alone, you give him endless love.