Chapter 2: Ireland

Flashback

When Lena open her eyes and found herself in what look like a stable.

' Where did in the realm Henry sent me?' Lena thought.

Lena is startle as she light up her hand with fire when she heard the sound coming from behind and shock at what she saw.

" Mom?" Lena ask in shock as the woman look at her in confusion mix with sadness. Lena quickly dissipate her magic

" I don't remember having a daughter this old. And sadly will never be" The woman said sadly.

Lena clearly understood what the woman is implying. She look sadly at the woman who look exactly like her mom Regina. Lena clear her throat to change the subject.

" My name is Lena Swan-Mills" And clearly, it makes the woman mood worsen.

" My daughter name was Lena" the woman mumble clearly in pain.

" I'm sorry" Lena apologize realizing what the woman meant.

" Its okay. You didn't know... I'm Lana Parrilla. It is nice to meet you Lena. How did you get in here? And how did you get your hand lit up in fire?"

" Its a long story"

Lana welcome Lena into her home. Lena told her about her home in another realm where her family sent her here to be safe. She is amused at Lana's shock face when she told her that her parents is the daughter of snow white and former Evil Queen and that she is the product of True Love.

Lana told her about her daughter named Lena, she told her how Lena is also the daughter of Jennifer Luthor.

Jennifer Luthor is a disowned daughter of Luthor and older sister of Lionel Luthor.

" Jennifer and I met at the children's hospital. Its love at first sight and we fell in love more and more each day. But unfortunately, her parents are against our love. They try to seperate us but we fight for our love... They make Jennifer choose between her inheritance and me. Jennifer chose me and we decide to move in Ireland to start a new life. The Luthor erase all of Jennifer existence being a Luthor. Lionel is the only person that know where we are." Lena stare at the pictures Lana shown her. She look in awe at the alternate universe of her parents. Even in this universe, her parents still are together and in love.

" You told me that Jen and I look like your mother. Are you also biologically  our daughter?" Lana ask

" Yes. In my world. With my mothers both a sorceress combine being a true love. They create a life which is me." Lena explained then look at Lana curiously. "Is your Lena biologically yours and Jen?"

" Yes. She is biologically ours. Jen has a male reproduction in woman's body that create a life inside me. We been living our life happily and peacefully along with our daughter Lena when Jen got cancer. She died 2 years ago and then..." Lana cried as she remember her family. Her wife died 2 years ago. "T-then my Lena... She got into the accident last year. My.my. my daughter died" Lena comfort Lana to what happen to her wife and daughter.

The two woman got close as they comfort each other from their lost. Lena miss her family while Lana miss her wife and daughter.

A month passed and Lena didn't know what is happening to her family. She keep looking at the storybook her brother gave her. It is about her parent's love story and their adventure throughout their lives.

She open the box her Aunt Zelena gave her and found a note on top.

Dear my favorite niece,