Chapter 4: Jealous Kara

Flashback

Lena felt her sweat drip on her forehead as she try to break through the illusion created by Mxyzptlk. She's been here fighting a non-existent enemies in her mind that Mxyzptlk created.

" Calm down" Lena mumble repeatedly to to herself as she concentrate on her magic.

' Illusion is from my mind. I just need to concentrate my magic in my mind.' Lena thought as she felt magic flow through her mind and open her eyes as her glow golden yellow.

CRACK

The illusion rip open as she sent a magical blast to Mxyzptlk sending him to the other side bruised.

" I thought its only training" Mxyzptlk grumble feeling the magic hurt him.

Present

CRACK!

" I thought its only training" Mxyzptlk grunt feeling de ja' vu as he train Lena making her magical powers recharge.

" No pain No Gain" Lena shrug as she help Mxyzptlk stand up as she heal him. Lena lead Mxyzptlk in her recent project.

" Is this a portal that transport someone to another dimension?" Mxyzptlk ask

" Yes. Since someone won't help me in getting back to my home" She glare at him.

" We both know that you don't need my help to go home. And besides, you already have a portal. You can go home anytime" Mxyzptlk answer

" But the problem is. Unlike magical beans. This portal can transport to another dimension if I enter the Earth number and we both know there's a lot of Earth in this multiverse."

" And me being a 5th dimensional that travel in your universe know the Earth number" Mxyzptlk continued.

" Yes. I need to go back there. My family needs me"

Mxyzptlk approach the portal and observe it a minute then look at Lena and studying her before he made the decision.

" I will enter the number in the portal if you can answer me this. How about your friends? How about the company you work so hard? How about National City?"

" National City don't need me. They only see me as another Luthor. I don't have a family here. And I really don't have that many friends here. Well except..." Lena felt herself stop and start remembering Kara. How she believe in her even being a Luthor. "Kara" Lena whisper in the last part

" Your memories may be back but you still live here as Lena Luthor, daughter of Lana and Jenniffer Parilla. You live in this Earth for 20 years. And you still need to finish what you started. If not for you, then all the aliens will be dead since if there is no Lena living at that time then no one can stop Lillian. No one can stop the Cadmus, Supergirl power cannot stop Cadmus alone. She need you. You are limited before because you don't have any powers to fight against them. But now that you have your magic back. You can stop Cadmus. Help National City safe before you leave this Earth. Keep this Earth safe. This Earth need Lena Swan-Mills."

Lena felt herself speechless as what Mxyzptlk said. She felt herself crying but wipe it before her tears drop.

" Wow. I don't know Imp can even say something inspirational." Lena smirk

" I blame you for that. You teach me that Love is the greatest power of all and I start looking for it."

" And your suck at doing it" Lena punch Mxyzptlk

" Hey. I offer them what they want and they still don't want me."

" Because you sound like desperate if you do that. And you already have someone in your dimension. Your just blind to see it"