Lifeboat Chaos

Lightoller was getting ready for bed when he felt a shudder. Wearing only his pj's he hurried out on deck to investigate. Nothing seemed strange so he went back to his cabin. He layed in bed he decided to wait a few minutes to make sure things were alright. He was just about to fall sleep when fourth officer Joesph Boxhall busted in, "We need you with the lifeboats!"

___________________

He started filling the lifeboats. The passengers were pushing each other making it harder to do his job. A woman tapped his shoulder, "Hold the boat I just need to go back to my room-", Lightoller picked her up and but into the lifeboat. "Prepare to lower!". Mr. Andrews pushed his way through the crowd to Lightoller, "Mr. Lightoller! Why are the lifeboats being launched half full?", "Not now Mr. Andrews". Mr. Andrew pointed to a lifeboat that was already launched, "There look! Twenty or so. In a boat built for sixty-five, and I saw one boat with only twelve! Twleve!?". "Well, we weren't sure about the weight, Mr. Andrews these boats may buckle.". "Rubbish. They were tested in Belfast for the weight of 70 men now fill these boats Mr. Lightoller for god sake man!". Lightoller looked at the boat Mr. Andrews pointed out, he thought about it for a second. He sighed."I need more women and children!", he said helping the next passenger into the lifeboat. The passengers started getting even more anxious, they started fighting, "Keep order here!", Lightoller tried to keep them from killing each other they started pushing lightoller to get in the boat, "Keep order!", he repeated pushing them back to the best of his abilities, they didn't listen, the kept trying to get through. Lightoller grabbed his gun from his pocket and aimed it at the passengers, "Keep order or I'll shoot you all like dogs!", the passengers stepped back scared that he might shoot them. He turned to Lowe, "Mr. Lowe lower this boat". Lowe nodded, "Right", he went to the boat. Lightoller put bullets in his gun just in case. Lowe got on the boat and the boat started lowering. Passengers from the lower desk tried jumping into the boat, "Stay back!", yelled Lowe holding onto one of the ropes of the Davit that was lowering them, "Stay back you all!", he pointed his gun at them, "Stay back in line!". They weren't listening. Lowe aimed his gun away from the passengers and shot in the air hoping to get the passengers to listen. The passengers screamed and stepped back. They continued lowering the boats into the water.

___________

Mr. Andrews, Henry Wilde, and Captain Smith went to the side of the boat, "That one there", Mr. Andrews said pointing at a lifeboat that was already rowing away. Henry blew his whistLe, Smith took his mega phone out, "Culper!" (Lol the guy from Turn Washington's spies..but not really that guy)"Come back to the ship! Boat six! Come back to the ship!". Molly Brown sighed, "Stop! We have to go back!", "No. The Suction will bring us down if we don't keep rowing!". Molly shook her head, "we have lots more room. I say we go back!". "No!", Culper raised his voice , "It's our lives now not theirs and I'm in charge of this boat ma'am". "But-", "NOW ROW!". "Culper! This is the captain! Come back to the ship!", Henry signaled for the boat to come back, he ignored him. "The fools..", Captain smith sighed.

( my bad writing!)