Carpathia

Lightoller coughed, "Are you okay, Charles?", Lowe asked. Lightoller just nodded. Lowe sighed and leaned into Lightoller. "Charles. Please take a blanket..", Lowe said softly. Lightoller shook his head. Lowe frowned a little, "Please?", he did puppy dog eyes. "Finned..", he grabbed a blanket and wrapped it around himself. "Better?", "yep". Lowe kissed his cheek. Lowe noticed a bruise on lightoller face, "Are you okay?!", lowe asked.  Lightoller nodded. "Do you need ice?", Lowe smirked. Lightoller laughed.  "Good one.", lightoller smiled, "awe thanks!". Lightoller yawned, "...that's what I get for staying up all night".: "Go to sleep, hon. ", "I can't....", Lowe frowned then got an idea.. Lowe started humming, the humming relaxed Lightoller and he soon fell asleep. Lowe smiled and patted his head then hugged him. 

9:00 PM

The Carpathia arrived in New York. Lowe held Lightoller's hand as they got off the ship. "We made it!", Lowe smiled, lightoller nodded. Lowe booped his nose. Lightoller blushed.

-4 week later-

 Lowe and Lightoller bought their own home together. Lowe was reading while Lightoller took a shower. Lightoller was singing and Lowe could hear, it was beautiful. He loved Lightoller's singing voice.  "Tapping out at the Dit dit-dah-dit. Dit dit-dah-da dit", Lightoller sang, "Marry me", Lowe smiled singing with him quietly. "It's alive with a thousand voices", "May the lord who voices all watch over thee". Lightoller got out of the shower. Lowe looked at him, "How was your shower?", "Quite well", Lightoller replied sitting next to Lowe. "That is good to hear.". Lightoller nodded.