Gaayyy

"Hm?", Lightoller woke up, "Lowe?", he got out of his lap. Lowe woke and looked at Lightoller. "Where are you going?". "I'm going to get some tea", Charles replied, "Can I Come?", Lowe asked fallowing him, "Of course". They went to make tea. 

————————-

Jack Philips continued with passengers messages. "Hey Jack?", Bride yelled from another room, "Yes Bride?", "What if there is a spider but you don't want to tell anyone because you don't want to be called a scardey cat?". Philips sighed, "Where is it?", "O-on the nightstand". Philips grabbed a cloth and went to Bride. "Don't die...please", "Bride, I am not going to die", Philips killed the spider then threw it in the trash. "See? I am alive now I have work to do", he went back to work. "Okay....". 

————— 

lightoller was on the bridge, "Liiiiiiiggghhtttollller", "Hm?", he looked at Lowe, "What?", "Immmmmmm dyyyyyyyyyiiiing!". "No you're not", "yesss I ammmmmm I ate too muuuuch iiiccce crrrreeeaaammmm", "Where did you even get ice cream?". "From the skkkyy!", "ummmmm..". Lowe hugged Lightoller, "You're a unicornnn". "....Are you okay?". "Of course!", "Alright...?". "Charles?", "Yes?", "I woooooovvvv yooouuu! You're sooooo kawaiiiiii". Lightoller blushed and Lowe smirked. "Oh, and I also drank the last of the tea". "What?", "Mhm". Lightoller whimpered, "I'm sorry!", lowe hugged him. "I will get you more tea. I promise...okay Charles?", lightoller nodded. Lowe smiled, "What type?", "....a-a-a-any...". "Okay, just relax I will be back". Lowe went to his cabin and got some tea, when he went back Lightoller wasn't there. "Charles?", Lowe looked around, "Where did you go?".