Momo (Twice)

There she was Hirai Momo the japanese sweetheart who took everyone's heart by showing off her dance moves. You were sitting there watching her do that sexy body rolls,you almost drooled at the sight of her abs the crop top ain't helping too.

"Okay take five! " Minzy the instructor said. You were reluctant to give her the bottle of water you were squeezing earlier. You looked at the ruined bottle.

Yeah maybe not today. (if y'all start singing i swear to go—)

"Yo! What's wrong you look like a horny rabbit after a lap dance. " a brunnette girl sat next to you with her eyebrows raised and a smirk plastered on her face.

You scoffed at her "Oh! Shut up Soyeon.. " you looked down dejected.

"Come on, Y/N just confess! "

"I can't she's all.." you held your arms up in high position "up here, being the popular girl and all. And im.." you held your other arm lower than the first one. "down here. " you sigh "Im just a nobody. She's way out of my league. It's better to give up. " you spared a glance at Momo who's happily talking to a girl. "Look at them the look so good together. Im gonna give up. "

"Come on Y/N! They don't. I bet you and Momo look so much better." she encouraged you putting her hands on your shoulder for you know... encouragement. You stood up strutting you way outside to get a life.. If possible.

"Hey Y/N!" Minzy called out.

"Yep? "

"Where are you going? "

"Uhm.. Outside? " you cracked a rather akward smile seeing her angry eyes at you. "I'll sit down.. " you proceeded to walk to where the almost exploding in a fit of laughter Soyeon was.

"Don't sit down, break's over" you heard everyone chuckling.

Great now you've embarrassed yourself infront of the girl you like. And she's laughing also.. Your life is over.

"Yes, Miss.. " you went to the middle of the studio where everyone else is except your head was down. Oh how you wished the floor would open up and swallow you up.

Minzy cleared her throat "So let's learn the choreography of Kard's Oh Na Na. I will announce tell your partners for the boy and girl part. " everyone agreed. She ran through a bunch of names "Shownu and Yuqi.. " there was no guys left and you and Momo were left. "that leaves us with Y/N and Momo. " she looked at the both of us. "Y/N will play the guy and Momo will be the girl, since there were no guys left. " you and Momo's eyes met, you swore you could've melt when she showed her damn smile. You flinched when the instructor clapped her hand and yelled, "LET'S START"

─────

Oh lawd... You were gonna do the ass grinding dance.. Well almost cause you left a space for Jesus.

Momo was right infront of you ready to shake her pretty ass up and you're too shy to even look at her and...she started twerking. Fuck. You were standing still like a log just staring at somewhere beside her butt.

"Y/N?" you heard Minzy's terrifying angry voice again.

"Y-yeah? " she sighed.