Jennie (Blackpink)

» Jennie x Female Reader

» Words :

» A clichè Bully story

» Warning : Cussing smoking maybe smut? Idk

Kim Jennie the School's bully, she basically owns everyone. She's rich that's one of the reasons too why she owns everyone. Everything she says comes true in just a flick of a finger.

She's got a whole posse right behind her and there are three of them.

The group of delinquents called Blackpink. They can't get expelled after maybe almost killing someone?
Cause Lisa's father, Jennie's right hand girl owns this hell of a school. They bullied almost all of the geeks,nerds and the weakest one of this school.

And that weakest one is you.

"Ugh fuck! " you muttered after she slammed you on the lockers.

"Hold her. " Jennie deadpanned while starring at you,the two obliged Jisoo and Rosé. The two held you by the arms,your back stinging. She went towards you but you kept struggling into the two girl's gands.

"Don't fucking move! " you felt a hand on your face, she slapped you. She's pissed now. She held you by the collar bringing her face close to your ear. "You know you're hot when you're like this.. All weak and submissive " she whispered,you felt hot under her.

"Please let go!" you begged. You promised to live a peaceful life, be a nobody. But that's not how life turned out.

She smirked still your faces are centimeters apart. "If that's what you want." she flicked her fingers signalling them to let go of you. She kissed your cheek. "Love you" she winked at you.

How can her personality change? She went from a demon to a horny demon.

» ✟ «

You were watching the Blackpink girls beating another girl up that seems familiar in your point of view.

"What the!? Isn't that your sister? " Jooe exclaimed. You finally snapped back to reality when she smacked the back of your head.

"Oh shit! Yoojung! " you exclaimed running towards them. Nobody can never hurt your sister, Nobody.

Your heart broke when you got there. Yoojung laying on the ground her lips bleeding,blood and bruises everywhere.

"What do you think you're fucking doing?! " you went to your sister. "Jung-ah are you ok? " you held both of her cheeks softly.

"Who the fuck is that bitch? Your girlfriend? " she folded her arms staring at the two of you laughing.

"She's my sister! " you charged at her holding her by the collar.

"Why this bi-" Lisa was about to punch you when jennie cut her off.

"Lisa..." she held her hand up and gestured the three to go away which they did.

"What do you really fucking want!? " you yelled at her.

She smiled and held your right cheek and whispered "You. "