Siyeon (Dreamcatcher)

It's HALLOWEEN here most teenagers dress up in their most revealing or...sluttiest costume that they could find and no one to judge them.

There you are sitting at a tree branch looking over at some people who your brother invited for the so called Halloween party, oh you wish they wouldn't enter your room.
You gripped the red pill that you have in your palms smushing it into bits. You're sick of this shitty pill,it doesn't even relieve your hunger even once. Your eyes landed on your brother who was making out with a random girl. You gotta admit that you were impressed by the amount of self control he has. If you were making out with someone it wouldn't be their lips, it's their neck.

Jumping from the tree branch,you made your way in not taking the smell anymore you needed some blood packs from the basement. You have to sneak in but that's gonna be hard considering there's a lot of people here so you headed to your room. You were about to twist the door knob open when you heard something strange stopping you from opening the door.

It was...it was.. Arousing and pitiful, the sound was. Snapping out of it you opened the door with a blonde guy ontop of a girl and the girl was terrified, you can tell that the guy was throwing himself at her.

You couldn't care less seeing people making out on your bed but it's different. This time you had the urge to kill the guy and burn his body somewhere. She was resisting and you stood there by the doorframe with your fist turning white.

"H.. Help! " that snapped you out of reality quickly running to them punching the guy on his face sending him flying across the room unconscious. She froze with her ripped sweater and her hair all over the place. She was sweating bullets, tears dripping down her cheeks onto the sheets. You Slowly approached the girl you gently sat beside her,she was looking at you with that cute puppy eyes that made your heart start beating again.

"H.. Hey it's okay, im here. " you coax her. You flinch as she hugged you tight burrying her face on your neck. She felt your cold skin with hers. She smells sweet.. Delightful, Delicious.

No! You can't. You attempted to push her but she embraced you tighter than before.

"P.. Please don't leave me. " you eventually gave up and hugged her back. Your head was pounding, you can't control it no more. You cupped her face wiping her tears with your thumb,eyes landing on her exposed colarbone.

No. You can't!

But she smells...

You latched yourself onto her neck smelling it she was too oblivious that she couldn't feel your cold lips ghosting on your neck.

Delicious

The pounding on your head isn't gonna help you either.

You started to nibble.. gently, the girl felt your lips,she gripped your shirt whimpering under you.

"h-hm.." she gripped your hair and you quickly pulled away, shocked that you did that. Thank god you didn't continue on further, she could've been turned or worse.. Die.

You see vampires had this urge to have sexual tendencies when they had to 'feed' on someone and the unlucky 'feedie' will have to oblige to the 'feeder's' request.

Sex

Wether they like it or not, but you ain't being cocky..

Vampires are good for fucking.

You jumped away from the bed and stared at her confused, tear stained face. Her sweet taste lingered on your lips, you wish you could have a little more...

Just a little more

You turned your back against her about to walk out the door when a pair of hands held your wrist. You wanted to go but the way she said

"d-don't leave me.. "

You kept your mouth shut hating the way you made your heart beating again.

Fuck

For the first time in a hundred years she made you like this.. Like some puny human,showing sympathy.

Fuck

You really wanted to get the fuck away from here because the pale girl will be able to know that you're NOT wearing that fangs like its like a dollar at Party City. But she fucking held you back and you can't do shit.

So you stayed in the same position, your back facing her. You felt movement behind you and a pair of arms wrapped around your waist. She is showing affection. You don't know whether you should hate it or not. Human contact was supposed to be limited but this shot went off the roof.

"please.. "

Fuck she was like a puppy dog, you can't fucking resist. You let her hug you and cry on your shoulder. Minutes seemed like hours, she finally calmed down. You gently unwrapped her arms around you sat her on the bed. You tried to ignore her scent,  staring at her seeming in awe at how ethereal she was.

The tension was building up between the two of you. She bit her lip as she stared back at you, you gulped getting lost in her eyes. You unconsciously leaned in and surprisingly she did as well. She held your jaw and pulled you close, you felt your lips on her.

Fuck

Something about her is making you feel something.. It's like being with your first love. Well fuck that was a hundred years ago. You both got lost in the sensation, you gently lay her down to kiss her jawline down to her neck.

Her sweet, sweet neck...

Fuck

She gripped your shoulder whimpering under you. The hunger came rushing in, the adrenaline rush started to well... Rush inside of you. You bared your fangs ready to get a taste. But the thought of her being scared and vulnerable flashes between your eyes, you pulled away.

"I-im sorry.. " you backed away taking your coat off covering her with it to cover the ripped sweater she was wearing. She kept mum panting "Let me take you home" you softly said, sweeping her off the bed and carried her like a bride.

You set her down gently right outside of her apartment. The girl proceeded to open the door with her keys. You stood there watching her as you tried to ignore the hunger and thirst for the blood that she had, you looked away. The girl went in and looked back at you, scared to say something.

"I will go now" you said breaking the awkward silence between the two of you, you turned your back against her.

"w-whats your name!? " she blurted out, a red tint on her cheek was visible.

"what? " you looked back at her.

"I'm Siyeon.. " she hesitantly held her hand for you to take. You stared at her hand for a few seconds then looked at her.

"...Y/n" she cracked a smile ,you mirrored her action. "I have to go.." you quickly ran away, nervous because in any minute now you couldn't really control the hunger.

HELLO GAY ASS!!  IM BACK... TEMPORARILY?? School's been a bitch to me and fucking me up every now and then (says my multiple breakdowns at 3 am)
Don't get mad at me Labyu guyssss

-good_nighteu 🌙