Chap. 4: Wakanda

*Reader's POV* *gif of King T'Challa & General Okoye*

                        When the aircraft got to Wakanda, T'Challa immediately issued for Violet and the children to stay in the palace until their hut is made

When the aircraft got to Wakanda, T'Challa immediately issued for Violet and the children to stay in the palace until their hut is made. As the group all walks into the palace, the kids all line up behind the three adults in front of them as T'Challa takes the lead. Carver behind Violet, Liberty behind Steve, Blue behind the Winter Solider. The Wakandan General, Okoye, walks up beside T'Challa. She glares over her shoulder at Violet behind her. The young woman gives the General a confused and mirror like look. Why had Steve brought her and the kids there?
"My King, as a loyal and concerned General for my country, I must trust that these people won't be staying." Okoye whispers loudly.
All three of the children exchange a similar look. What has their parents got them into?
"General, these people are in need of refuge. Like my father, Sargent Barnes is a victim. And the woman and children are at risk as much as Sargent Barnes and Captain Rogers. They will be safe here."
"Alright, just as long as we don't let anymore whites into Wakanda. I won't tolerate any monkey business." Okoye whispers in an annoyed tone of voice.
Violet rolls her eyes as they march further into the gorgeous palace.

                       Violet makes sure to tuck Carver and Liberty in before she and Blue walk down to the lab where Steve and Bucky had went

Violet makes sure to tuck Carver and Liberty in before she and Blue walk down to the lab where Steve and Bucky had went. Right when they walk in, Violet immediately keeps her distance. She doesn't trust Bucky quite yet, wondering if she ever will. Blue walks on in.
"It's better for everybody." Bucky says to Steve, who looks grim.
"I'm gonna miss you, Buck." Steve says sadly, "I'll keep in touch until I return."
Bucky sees Blue walking towards them and nods Blue's way. Steve turns to see his son, smirking when he sees Violet not too far behind.
"Buck, I want you to meet somebody before you go under." Steve says with a smile, slapping a hand on Blue's shoulder. "This is my son, Blue. Blue Buchanan Rogers."
Bucky smirks. "Never thought I'd be an uncle."
"When we meet again, I'll introduce you to my daughter and fiancée, along with her other son." Steve says with a sad smile, squeezing Blue's shoulder. "It'll seem like days."
A scientist walks over and helps Bucky up, over to the machine that will ice him. He locks eyes with Violet, who watches him from afar. He nods to her, recalling the innocent girl that was once strapped down as she begged for HYDRA to let her go. A tear forms in the corner of his eye, happy that the girl had made it out safely. Suddenly, everything becomes fuzzy for Bucky as the machine makes a hum like sound. It lulls him into a deep sleep.
Steve and Blue join Violet on the other side of the room. They silently walk through the palace until they reach a huge window that has a view of the foggy valley. Violet can't help but fidget. Without Steve telling her, she already knows her love won't stay there with them. He has to rescue their friends and allies from the mess Tony created. To Violet, it seems as if Steve is always coming and going. More now than ever.
                "I'm gonna miss you." Tears swell In Violet's eyes, Steve gently wipes them away with a sad smile on his face. "Please don't do anymore stupid shit while you're away from me."
                  Steve kisses Violet, making Blue gag. But the boy does feel bad for his parents departure. They do love each other and it hurts Blue to see his mom brokenhearted every time his father has to go.
                    "I'm going with you." Blue says confidently.
                     Both Steve and Violet look to their son.
                     "No. No, I forbid you to go." Violet says coldly.
                     "Cap, you're going to need backup. Please, let me be your backup." Blue pleads, "I'll do everything you say."
                     Violet turns to Steve. "Tell him no, Steve. Tell our son that he'd be risking his neck just as much as yours."
                    Steve nods, his eyes focused on Blue. "Your mother's right, Blue. The world beyond the Wakanda forcefield is dangerous and you're experienced enough to go on a mission like this."
                    "I don't care. I can't be bound to another hiding place. I need to be free. I need to see the world and learn how to survive. I'm going with you." Blue crosses his arms. "You can't stop me, Cap."
                    Violets gives Steve an expectant look, but Steve just stares at his son. Blue is no longer the little growing boy that Steve once held in his arms. He's become a more mature man, bold and confident. That worries Steve. With a nod of his head, the corners of Steve's mouth rise up. Violet begins to argue.
                    "Steve, if you and Blue gets caught—" Steve cups her cheeks with his hands, staring deep into her brown eyes. "Keep our baby safe, Steve."
                     Steve kisses Violet once again before he lets her go. She hugs him tightly one more time, tears falling down her cheeks. Steve rubs her back and kisses her forehead, something he misses doing.
                       "Go to bed, Darling. We'll be back before you know it." Violet tightly hugs Blue, bawling. "We both will."
                        Violet whispers in her sons ear. "Be careful, sweetheart. I love you."
                         "I love you too, mom." Blue hugs her tightly, "I'll be back. Just in the blink of an eye. Then we can all be a family again."
                          And with that, Violet walks toward the bedroom she was assigned. Her heart feeling as if it were being ripped out of her chest. Her love and her greatest love, both embarking on a dangerous mission.
                          Steve squeezes Blue's shoulder. "I'm proud of you, Chief. Clint would be proud of you."
                          With tears falling down his cheeks, Blue nods.
                           "It's going to be a really long time until we see them again, won't it?" Blue says sadly, a sad smile on his face as he cries.
                            Steve doesn't answer. T'Challa walks up behind them, nodding to both Blue and Steve. The super solider (Steve) slaps his son on the shoulder.
                               "Blue, go to the jet. I'll be there soon for take off."
                                And with that, Blue walks to the jet.
                               "Are you sure you know what you are doing? He is just a boy."
                              Steve nods. "That's what I worry about."

*gif of Blue as he cries*