Special Chapter! "My Number One" [Boyfriend!Bakugou Katsuki x Reader One-Shot]

A/N :

Okay so this is just a little something for my wonderful readers! Thank you guys so much for reading, voting, and commenting on my story! ❤ More than 4K reads i mean, i just-

:")

I hope you guys will enjoy this little spin-off story i made

IMPORTANT NOTE :

This story doesn't have anything to do with the plot of this book, but (Y/n)'s relationship with the other characters remains the same. And there's a little Vocaloid crossover!

Anyways happy reading! ❤
_________________________________________

Author's P.O.V

"Migikata ni
murasaki chouchou~!
Kisu o shita,
kono heya no sumi de~!
Setsunai to iu,
kanjou o shiru!

Hibiku piano..."

"FUKYOU WA ON!!!"

"Girls, please quiet down! I am aware that the teacher is absent right now, but please hold your fun-sing-along at least untill recess!" Iida said as he got up from his seat, reminding the four girls who were singing their hearts out.

"Oh! S-Sorry Iida!" (Y/n) apologized to the class-rep.

"Yeah, sorry! Didn't mean to be too loud!" Mina added, scratching the back of her head.

The blue eyed boy could only sighed at them and fix his glasses. "The four of you has been singing that song out loud for a week now." He pointed out.

"Well, we couldn't help it! Len Kagamine's songs are just too good!" Hagakure squealed excitingly.

Iida raised an eyebrow. "Forgive me but, Lenny who?"

"Len Kagamine!" Mina corrected him.

Now he's just got more confused. "Who's that? I've never heard such a name before."

"Dude, you don't know? He's that famous idol from the band Vocaloid!" Said Kaminari who suddenly joined the conversation. Typical him.

"Vocaloid?"

"Yeah take a look!" Sero added as he showed one of Len's most famous video clips to Iida; The Servant Of Evil. ((A/N : My personal absolute favorite!))

"Oh yes, i've heard this song in the radio once." Iida claimed, recognizing the music he's hearing.

"Right?! His voice is sooooo smooth and beautiful! And he can play various music instruments! Guitar, piano, violin, you name it!" Mina sighed dreamily.

"Yeah! Not to mention he also looks like an angel! I can't get enough of his gorgeous blue eyes~!" Hagaruke joined the pink hair.

"And he makes great- No, fantastic music." Jirou nodded in approvement.

(Y/n) giggled at her friends and exclaimed, "Yup! He's the best!!"

Bakugou's P.O.V

"Yup! He's the best!!"

Best..?

'She said he's the best?! What the hell, he's just a fucking fourteen year old brat that sings! What's so special about him?!' I glanced at my girlfriend and i saw her fangirling- yet again, and that banana brat. She looks so happy, and fuck, is she blushing? FUCK YES SHE IS. AND I'M NOT LIKING IT.