Chapter 18 : Missing

A/N :

Hi, I just wanna note that this chapter heavily related to chapter 4-7, so I suggest to read them first! ( ' ▽ ' )ノ

Please read, comment, and vote on this story!

Anyways, happy reading 🧡
______________________________________

Author's P.O.V

It was around 11.00 p.m. A certain green-haired boy huffed as he dried his hair with a new towel. 'Aahh, a nice hot shower after a long day is the best...' Midoriya thought.

Recalling the events that happened earlier only pains his head. The fight between (Y/n) and Bakugou was really uncalled for. He knew his childhood friend is a real hot-headed bastard, but he never thought that Bakugou would go that far. At least not to (Y/n).

Midoriya sighed as he threw himself on his bed. Staring at the ceiling, his mind started to wander. 'How did Kacchan knew about the Rose Devil? I don't remember seeing him around that day.. But then again, I didn't saw Uraraka and Iida until they came out of the bushes either.. And why did Kacchan got so angry all of the sudden? Kaminari and the others are just teasing him.. Well it's not like it's impossible for Kacchan to get angry at almost everything, but it still doesn't make any sense! He can't be serious, right? I mean, he made the girl bento for goodness sake! There's no way that Kacchan thought (L/n) as nothing. But when (L/n) asked him questions, he just kept silent which is so ambiguous.. AARRGHH THIS IS ALL SO FRUSTRATING!!!' The freckled face teen ruffled his hair in exasperation. He tried not to think about the matter but his brain just wouldn't let him.

Just a few moments after that, Midoriya's phone rang. 'Huh..? Who would be calling at this hour..?' The boy immediately got up and grabbed his phone to see Todoroki's name on the screen. 'Todoroki??' Midoriya lifted an eyebrow, picking up the call.

"Hello, Todoroki? What's u-"

"MIDORIYA! ARE YOU FREE? CAN YOU GO OUT RIGHT NOW?? PLEASE, IT'S IMPORTANT!"

Midoriya jumped a little at Todoroki's tone of voice. "H-Huh?! C-Calm down Todoroki.. Uh yes, I am free right now and I think I can go. But where to??"

"PLEASE I NEED YOU TO COME TO THE PARK NEAR THE SCHOOL, RIGHT NOW!"

"Okay, okay, i'll be on my way! Why are you so hysterical???" The green-hair asked, confused as hell. Todoroki barely ever lost his cool. What could possibly-

"IT'S- IT'S (Y/N)!"

Todoroki's respond explained a lot already.

Midoriya's eyes widened. He suddenly got a bad feeling. And just as he opened his mouth to question his friend once more, the heterochromatic eyed boy beat him to it.

"(Y/N)'S MISSING!"

~11.30 p.m.~

"Todoroki!" A voice called in the distance.

The said boy turned around to see Midoriya jogging towards him. "Ah, Midoriya.." He mumbled out.

Arriving at the park, Midoriya started to notice that the others are there too. At least half of class 1-A. "W-Whoah, everybody's here.."

"Yeah, well.. Todoroki practically called everyone. He's been panicking so much.." Uraraka spoke, walking up to the green-hair.

"I see.. So it's true?? (L/n) is.. Missing?" Midoriya asked carefully.

Todoroki pinched the bridge of his nose as he gritted his teeth. "I can't contact her at all! My texts, my phone calls, nothing got through!" Frustration clearly shows on his face, even his usually tidy hair looks dishevelled. "Her curfew is at 9 p.m. She always gets back by then.. And now, look at the time! This isn't like her! To top it all off, cases of people missing has been increasing too..!"