「【 Two 」】

Edit is not mine

Happy late birthday Jiminie

It was the end of the day, as all the students started to file out. "Finally, the school day is over." Jimin celebrated with Taehyung.

"Soooo... hyung your house?" Jimin asked the older. "Mhm." Jimin nodded as the three started to head off, before a booming voice was heard. "Namjoon." Hoseok came up to them.

Taehyung rolled his eyes. "Oh here's the sunshine." Hoseok chuckled, before trapping Taehyug against the wall.

"Don't try me babe."

Taehyung was confused and dazed as Hoseok smirked leaving Taehyung, whose cheeks were burning red.

"Anyways, Namjoon.. Mr.Chan said he wanted to see you. Don't know why." Hoseok shrugged before walking off, of course not after sending a wink towards Taehyung.

Taehyung blushed looking away his eyebrows furrowing in annoyance.

"The nerve of that guy." Taehyung muttered angrily to himself trying to calm down his heart rate.

"You were so blushing."

"Hey shut it! You were blushing when Yoongi called you Kitten."

Jimin smacked Taehyung's arm as the two continued bickering not noticing the male who just left.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Namjoon knocked on the door before entering, making the two males turn their attention to him.

He and Jin made eye contact. Namjoon quickly sat down avoiding all eye contact with the older male.

He could feel the black haired male stare intensely at him, making him feel nervous.

Namjoon slowly fidgeted with fingers, not noticing the teacher who began talking.

Namjoon made the mistake of looking to his side as he immediately made eye contact with Jin, quickly looking away his cheeks a burning red.

"Namjoon?"

"NaMjoon?"

"NaMjOoN?!?"

"Ye-yeah ! S-Sorry what is it you w-were saying?"

The older man smiled. "As I was saying, I wanted you to tutor Mr.Kim here."

Namjoon widened his eyes. "W-What? Why n-not Hoseok? I-Isn't he smart at Math t-too?"

SeokJin silently chuckled at the younger's flustered state. "Well yeah, but they're friends they will most likely get drunk and sleep with girls they find on the street."

"Hoseok is gay."

"Did I ask you to speak?" Mr.Chan spat angrily at the male sitting beside Namjoon.

"Don't spit." SeokJin snapped, as he wiped his face with his shirt sleeves.

Mr.Chan took a deep breath, before looking at Namjoon with pleading eyes. "Please Namjoon, tutor him until he gets better. For me?"

Both Namjoon and SeokJin cringed.

'Fucking whore.' SeokJin thought to himself as he stared disgustingly at the white haired male.