「【 Six 」】

Aiiish so cute ^

This book is almost at 1k views,

Thank you all so much.

I wooovie you alll.

Heartueeee
❤️

Not proof read

~♥︎~

Jimin wiped his sweaty forehead, after long practice.

Jimin was on the school's dance team, they needed to practice a lot for the upcoming dance competition between all of the schools in Korea.

A/N: ( Leave me be. )

He was doing a duo with Taemin, who is the boyfriend of Choi Minho.

The two were madly in love, Jimin was jealous, but he would never admit.

Truth is, Jimin had always wanted a boyfriend who would spoil him, make him feel special and loved.

He wanted someone to cuddle him and shower him with kisses.

Jimin was a softie, but nobody knew that, except Namjoon and Taehyung.

Jimin seemed tough, but he isn't.

Jimin sighed and stood up, walking to his next class. He felt someone grip his ass.

"Nice ass bab-"

The guy was soon knocked out, and on the floor.

"What the fuck Yoongi? Why'd you do that?"

Yoongi turned to Jimin, shrugging in response.

"Just don't like random strangers touching what's mine." Yoongi gave an innocent smile, that Jimin almost uwued.

"M-My ass isn't yours!" Jimin blushed, cursing at himself.

Yoongi's smile immediately was wiped off his
sugar-like face.

Before he knew it, he was pushed against the wall.

Jimin gulped silently, as he looked up, Yoongi's dark eyes gazing into his intensely.

He blushed as he realized how close their faces were.

"It will be, and so will you, everything about you is mine, you are mine." Yoongi spoke his voice low and deep.

Jimin felt himself weaken, as he stared back into Yoongi's eyes, the burning passion in Yoongi's eyes, made Jimin feel things, a lot of things.

His heart started to pick up it's beat.

"You are mine, and no one else can touch you except me. Got that kitten?" Yoongi questioned.

Jimin looked away, not being able to look in the older's dominating eyes.

"Answer me baby boy, or things will get crazy, I can't always keep control of my hormones. Say it Jimin, say your mine, say nobody will touch you except me. Say it baby boy."