「【 Fourteen 」】

*not proof read*

Holy shit, sorry for the late update, just had a lot of things going on. But hopefully, i'll update before my tests start next Monday.

I was reading Space Voyage a taekook fanfic and i was so happy when it turned out Namjoon bottomed.

I hope you guys would treat me like you treated Lamar.

Very short chapter.

~♥︎~

Namjoon pulled up his pants, a deep red blush kissed his cheeks. He couldn't even look at Jin, his heart was beating to fast. He's never felt this way when they would fuck, he was scared that the older could hear his heartbeat, he didn't want the older to question him why it was beating fast, as he didn't know the answer.

Namjoon and Jin exited the bathroom, Namjoon trying not to limp as he scowled at the older who was next to him. He was smirking and enjoying seeing Namjoon limp because of him, and all Namjoon wanted to do was smack that smirk off his face.

"Now how am I going to explain why I'm limping?" Namjoon questioned in frustration.

"You wouldn't have too. They'd know why." Jin replied smirking, well it was pretty obvious he go fucked, nobody limps this much from nothing, now do they?

"Yah! We have exams next week, so i'm coming over to help you study, and we are not going to have sex you perverted donkey." Namjoon shouted at Jin's face before crossing his arms and trying to walk. Jin smirked at his failed attempt.

"Need help there baby boy?" Jin questioned smiling innocently. The younger responded with a glare and a light blush.

After multiple attempts Jin was able to pick Namjoon up who was squirming in his arms. He was embarrassed, he was afraid someone would see them.

"Yah! Stop moving."

Namjoon pouted crossing his arms as he let the older take them to class. Jin almost, almost fell for his pout.

Jin put down Namjoon who unexpectedly pecked his cheek and ran into the class a loud 'ow!' followed him.

Jin blushed again. He didn't know why.

"Shit Namjoon are you alright?" Their teacher Mr.Sang questioned the limping younger, while the whole class widened their eyes, they couldn't believe the smartest kid in school got fucked, but of course the teacher was oblivious to what college students do these days.

"What happened Seokjin?"

"He just fell over the stairs. It hurt a lot." Jin smirked, thinking of the intimate moment that happened not too long ago in the bathrooms. Oh yeah, they're sorry for the janitor who has to clean their cum of the bathroom floor.

"Did you go to the infirmary?" Their teacher questioned worriedly, while the students did not only widen their eyes but their mouths were now wide agape, not only did Namjoon got fucked, but he got fucked by Jin, the Kim SeokJin, and oh fuck was it obvious by the way Jin smirked.

"Yeah I did, only a slight sprain ." Namjoon replied, scratching his neck awkwardly. The teacher responded with a nod, ushering them to go to their seats.

Namjoon took his seat next to Jimin, while Jin took his seat next to Yoongi.

"Did he fuck you again?" Jimin questioned, even though he already knew the answer. Namjoon nodded a dark blush taking over his tan toned skin. The troubled younger's sank into his seat feeling nervous at the stares he was getting.

He was too busy being a nervous wreck to notice somebody glaring hardly at the back of his head.

You just wait Kim Namjoon, Seokjin is mine and only mine.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Namjoon was at home, he collapsed onto his bed, stuffing his head into his pillow.

He didn't know why his heart was beating faster and faster when he was around Jin, didn't know why he'd stare at him so much or why he'd feel his cheeks flush when they'd do simple types of skinship or fuck.

He'd never felt this way around the older before, so why now. Could he possibly like the older? No, that's impossible.

Namjoon decided to call Jimin.

"Jimin-ah."

"Yea-ah- what is is Namjoon- Y-yoongi stop!"

"Quick question, how'd you know when you liked Yoongi."

"Yoongi get off of me- well my heart started to beat quickly around him and i'd stare to much or blush at the smallest of things- Love you too."

"J-Jimin... i-i think i like J-Jin.."

"WHAT?!"