「【 sixteen」】

Hii
So um holy shit, this book has 4k views, almost 5.
Thank you all so much(:

Angsty messed up chapter.

~♥︎~

1 month later

Namjoon went to his classes when the bell rang, his heart started to beat faster when he noticed he had the class with Jin.

Namjoon has thought about it a lot for the past few days. He was going to confess his feelings to the older when he goes to tutor him for the exams that were slowly coming up. He couldn't help but fiddle with his fingers as he though of what to say when he confesses.

Should I be forward ? Should I take my time and find the perfect moment? Should I-

"What are you thinking about, that your so invested in it??" The sound of his crush interrupted his bundled thoughts.

"N-Nothing." He stuttered, maybe he'd ask Jin how to confess to him, without the older knowing he's the one he wants to confess to.

"Hyung?"

"Yeah?" Jin smiled making the younger's heart melt.

"I have a crush-" He saw the sadness in Jin's eyes when he said the word crush, and it broke his heart, but he covered it up with a fake smile, like everyone did.

"B-But I don't know what to say to him..?"

"I don't know, don't ask me these questions." He said harshly before looking at the teacher as he discussed his lesson.

"Hyung?" Namjoon whispered. The older didn't reply, making the younger sigh. How was he going to confess if the older was ignoring him.

He watched as Jin rushed out of the class, before he could even call out for the older. He felt like he wanted to cry but didn't want to, at the same time. He didn't know why the older was ignoring him. Did he do something??

Joon😍💙:
Hyung.
Seen

Joon😍💙:
Please respond.
Seen

Joon😍💙:
Alright, just when do you want me to tutor you?

Jinnie😘💘:
After an hour.

Joon😍💙:
Oh so now you respond.
Seen

Joon😍💙:
Fuck you.
Seen

Namjoon closed his phone throwing it to the side as he curled up into a ball and cried into his knees. Many questions popped up into his head.

Why is he ignoring me?

Why isn't he respond to me?