「【 seventeen 」】

I still like potatoes
It'll be great if you check out my other books:
Dear Yoongi (yoonmin ff *completed*)
The King's Queen (namjin ff ongoing)
Hurt (taekook ff ongoing)

~♥︎~

It's been two days, two fucking long days and Namjoon still doesn't know what to do.

Did he have feelings for Jin? Yes.

Did he like him back? Yes.

Then why couldn't he gather up the courage and talk to the older, he just wanted to tell the older how much he loved him, how much he wanted to be with him.

He grabbed his phone, sending too many messages, to one particular person.

Jin sighed as he looked at the 12 messages he had from Namjoon, he knew the younger didn't feel the same, why'd Namjoon had to make him feel this way, why did such a perfect person change him.

Jin threw his phone to the side, not even bothering to look at the messages, he already knew the younger had no feelings whatsoever so what's the point in even letting Namjoon explain, he'd probably hurt him again but slowly.

He knew it.

He KNEW it.

He wasn't sure...

yet he knew it.

He grabbed the empty vodka bottles and threw it into the trash, heading to the kitchen to get more bottles. He wasn't going to school, not after what happened. He couldn't bare to see the younger's face. He couldn't bear to see the face he loved and cared so much for.

He gulped down the vodka bottles one after another. He couldn't stop, alcohol always relieved his stress. Yet, a certain male wouldn't get out of his head.

Love was shit...

and Jin had confirmed it.

He already had all the proof he needed.

Namjoon walked to his group of friends, quickly noticing that Jin wasn't there. He wondered where the older was, he really wanted to tell the other that he felt the same, and wanted nothing other than to be his, and for him to be his.

"Where's jin-hyung?"

"he called in sick."

'yeah,right.' Namjoon thought while rolling his eyes, the older really wasn't giving him a chance to talk, but who said he was going to give up.

He was Kim Namjoon, he can do something once he puts his all into it.

He was going to talk to the older one way or another. He'll make sure of it.

Jin was spread out on his couch, staring blankly at the working white screen in front of him that was speaking his language. His sight was immediately moved to his phone when he heard the electronic ding.

Jin sighed as he saw the message, this person couldn't stop messaging him, it was honestly getting annoying.

namjoon💔:
you've been ignoring me.
even didn't come to school.
it hurts ya'know?
please respond ):
Seen

Jin didn't even know why he hasn't blocked the younger. He was pulled out of his trance as another message was sent to him, however not from Namjoon.

Jin opened the message.

slut🤤:
oppaaaaa
when will we fuck?

daddy😫💦:
soon my slut.
fucking missed your body
missed your plump lips
huge ass
big chest
fuck i miss your body so much.
missed the way you beg for me
miss the way you ask me to fucking pound you.
missed it all

slut🤤:
daddyyy
you're making me wet
i want you
i want you to fuck me so hardd.

daddy😫💦:
come to my house now
i'll fucking destroy that ass of yours today.
just how my little slut likes it.
you'd like that wouldn't you?

slut🤤:
fuck yes daddy!
coming over soon
;)

daddy😫💦:
see you soon baby girl
;)

a/n: i got so disgusted writing this part, but I wouldn't if it was between....

Jin couldn't wait, he knew Sooyoung could make him feel good, he knew she could make him focus on fucking her. He just knew it.

Namjoon put all of his books into his bag, rushing to his house so he could go see the older as fast as he could. He had already prepared a whole fucking speech.

Namjoon immediately ran out of his house and hopped onto his bike riding as fast as he could.

Jin fucked Sooyoung hardly, imagining it was Namjoon, the male couldn't seem to get out of his head. They were at this for the past five hours.

"A-ahhhh daddyyy harderrrrrr~" Sooyoung moaned loudly, she wanted more and the older wasn't even planning on stopping.

"Fuck sooyoung you feel so good."

The two came and just when he was about to thrust into her again he heard a small voice call out to him.

"j-jin hyung?"

"n-namjoon?!?"

"w-wow, thought you actually loved me, i'm so fucking in love with you kim seokjin, you know that, so fucking whipped for you, love your smile, your laugh, love the way your nose scrunches up cutely when your thinking, all our times together were so special, i felt so special when i was with you. do you know how happy i was when you told me you loved me? how much my heart was going to burst out of my chest? of course you don't, because you're just playing with my emotions, maybe just maybe, i thought for a moment that you loved me, guess i was wrong, you won jin, you fucking toyed with me."

Namjoon cried loudly, taking deep breaths, he got it all out of his chest, he couldn't believe the older played with him like that, guess it was true...

"Playboys will always be playboys, they'll never change"