💖CHAPTER-3💖

THANKS TO EVERYONE THOSE WHO VOTED AND COMMENTED.

SO LETS START THE STORY.

ALIA'S POV

It was a beautiful morning . Today i was feeling damn excited to meet varun for the date. I was damn nervous that how this date will go. I was thinking all this when mom entered in my room.

Mom : Alia u haven't got ready till now.

\Alia: for what mom?

Mom:don't u have to go on date with varun.

Alia: what? how did u know that we are going on a date?

Mom: varun told me. Actually he asked ur dad that can he take u out today and ur dad gave him permission. He is such a nice. Even for taking u out today he asked our permission. Now get ready. He said that he will send driver to pick u up.

Alia: oh. Ok now u go i will come downstairs.

And then mom went. I was really shocked that he asked dad's permission to take me out. This guy is really unique. After sometime i got ready and did little makeup as i just hate it and went downstairs.

I reached the restaurant where the driver took me

I reached the restaurant where the driver took me. It was an lavish restaurant. I entered inside and search for him but i couldn't find him. And suddenly i received a message from him. He asked me to seat on table that he booked for us. He was stuck in traffic and was coming in 5 mins. I asked for our seat and sat their. The view was really amazing.

I could see the whole mumbai from here

I could see the whole mumbai from here. I was waiting for him and finally i saw him entering. As he entered he was attacked by his fan girls. All of them were trying to take pictures with him. Some were taking his autographs. Many of them were trying to kiss him and hug him. I was literally feeling jealous. How dare they touch my man . What? my man. Seriously alia what r u saying?

Soon he got out of the crowd and came to me sat on his seat. And i must say he was looking damn hot and sexy in his tuxedo.

 And i must say he was looking damn hot and sexy in his tuxedo