💖CHAPTER-9💖

Thanks to all those who voted and commented.

So let's start the chapter.

After 6 days

Alia's pov

6 days had passed after that kiss but still I was not able to forget . I  want to tell Varun about it before marriage and tell him all things before marriage it's like a burden on me and also wants to say my feeling but because of these stupid function I am not able to do so.

Bride and groom are not allowed to meet each other before marriage. Means what stupid type of rasam it is.

I haven't picked sid's call after that many a times he tried to call me but I always disconnect it. So now i am sitting in the resort garden which is decorated beautifully for mehandi function. After that in night there will be sangeet and tomorrow morning haldi and then marriage.

Mehandi artist- so mam which design u want.

I selected a design and the girl started drawing mehandi on my mind.  From 2 hrs I am sitting here all others are also applying mehandi on their hands.

Mehandi artist- so mam what name have to be written and where should I right it.

Alia- right vd just below my ring finger .

Mehandi artist- ok.

As she finished I got up and stretched my legs and hands as they were like jammed sitting for 2 hrs continuously.

I was feeling hungry I was about to ask somebody to feed me but I saw dad feeding mom, Arjun feeding kriti and kartik feeding taap. They were like so cute. They were perfect match for each other.

But then I was thinking where the hell is my soon to be hubby as every man was here. I called Bella Vienna who were playing.

Alia- bel vi would u do a small favor to me.

Bella- ok. Tell us what we have to do.

Alia- just go nd see that where is Varun Mamu and see what is he doing.

Bella- ok.

And then both of them went. After a minute I saw them coming .

Vienna- Mami Varun Mamu is filling his plate for eating food at pool side.

Alia- oh ok. Is anybody else also there.

Vienna- no he was alone there.

Alia- ok now go and play .

And then they went . Means I am sitting here and applying mehandi on my hands for that idiot and he was there eating food alone. I went to pool side. I saw him filling​ the plate. I stood behind him. As he turned he saw me.

Varun- hey alu u came I was about to come to u ..

Alia- for what telling me how tasty the food is . There I was applying mehandi on my hands for u and here u are busy gulping food here. Everyone is feeding there partners food there nd here u are busy in eating ur food. I was thinking maybe u are busy but no u are here eating food without feeding me.

I outbursted on him and he was listening to patiently. He started laughing.

Alia- now why the hell are u laughing?