💖CHAPTER-8💖

Thanks for voting and commenting.

So let's start the story .

After 5 days

Alia's pov

Only 1 day left . Tomorrow vee is going to come and from tomorrow only our wedding functions are going to start. I am really excited and looking forward to wear all the dresses. After 7 days I am going to become Mrs. Alia varun dhawan. I was seeing our wedding card which was designed beautifully.

Our wedding was going to be a big fat Indian wedding. All of us were going to Goa tomorrow from our private jet where we booked the resorts in which the wedding was going to happened.

I was busy in my thoughts when I saw mom entering my room.

Mom- Alia everything is packed na . Tomorrow we will leave for goa . So just check everything . U will be leaving for London from there only on the next day.

Alia-  means it's my last day here in my house and Mumbai.

Mom- yes that's why I am saying these things .

Alia- ok mom .

And then mom left . I was seeing every picture which was on my wall. I was remembering how I  designed my room of my colour . I don't know when but slowly tears started forming in my eyes. I went outside of the room and started observing each and every corner of my house and remember how I used to play here.

I went to garden and saw the swing which dad specially brought for me because I saw a swing in kriti's home and I wanted the same one. And I cried for it and then dad brought it for me. I chuckled as I remember that moment.

I went to kitchen and saw my mom doing preparation for tonight 's dinner. I went and hugged her from behind.

Mom- Alia baccha. What happened?

Alia- nothing mom. I will just miss u all after going to London. Can't I stay here only with u and dad. U both will be alone here.

Mom- beta every girl has to leave  her house one day. U also have to go but I promise me and Dad will come to London in every 2 months. Now tell me what do u wanna eat?

Alia- make rajma chawal and mishti doi for me.

Mom- ok I will. Now go and get ur room ready kriti is going to come soon. She will stay here only today and will leave with us only for goa .

Alia- ok mom .

And then I went in my room and cleaned it. As I was in doing my work I received a call from sid.

Alia- hey sid. What's up.

Sid- nothing I was just asking would like to go for a movie. I have two tickets.

Alia- sure why not?

Sid- ok then I will come in an hour to pick u up.

Alia- fine . Byyy.

And I disconnected the call. I remembered how in this one week Sid had become my bff. I tell him everything. I am really happy that I met him that day. Oherwise I wouldn't have met Shahruk Khan . After that day we used to go everyday for outings.

And one more thing happened after that day  when I came back after meeting shahruk sir i slept and then next day when I woke up I saw 57 missed calls of Varun. Mom told me that Varun called her when I didn't received his called asked about me and she told that I slept . And that day I realized that I Love this man just because I didn't received his called he was so worried for me. After that I called him and he lectured me for 2 hrs and that day I decided I will always pick his call one one ring.