💖CHAPTER-5💖

Thanks to all those who voted and commented on the story.

So lets start the story.

Alia's pov

All of us went inside the theatre.  It was a romcom movie. Varun was sitting beside me. He was holding my hand throughout the movie. After the movie finished all of us went for the dinner. The food was really tasty and amazing but I wanted to eat panipuri and they didn't had it. So I was playing with my food instead of eating it.

Arjun- so let's move out.

And then all of us went towards the car.

Arjun-  varun u drop alia. Me and Kriti will go on my car. Ok.

Varun- fine let's move alu. Ok byy.

We bid them bye and went towards our car.

Varun-so now tell me what u want to eat?

Alia- What?

Varun- I know u didn't ate anything there. U were only playing with your food.  So now tell me what u want to eat?

Alia-vo I want to eat panipuri.

Varun-what? u want to eat panipuri

Alia- yeah . I love panipuri...plzzzzz plzzzz.

Varun-ok fine I know a restraunt where u can eat panipuri.

Alia- no I want to eat from stall . Let's go to juhu beach there we can find many stalls.

Varun- hmm fine. Let's go. I know no one can win with u.

And then we both went to beach.

Alia- bhaiya make 2 plates of panipuri. And make it spicy.

Varun - u will eat 2 plates.

Alia- no one is for u .

Varun- u can eat I don't want to eat. I already had dinner.

Alia-so what I know u haven't ate panipuri from long time and u should try. It's really tasty.

Varun-ok fine.

We took the plates. I took first panipuri in my mouth and it was damn amazing. Spicy and chatpati.  I saw vee he took one in mouth and I was waiting for his response. But as soon as he took one his eyes were red and tears started flowing from his eyes.

He threw the plate and started shouting for water.

Varun- water water.

I took the bottle from uncle and gave it to him. After he drank some sips he was fine.

Varun- what the hell was that? It's so spicy man. My tongue is still burning .