Four

I hopped out of the shower and wrapped a towel around me. I hope Kayla is getting ready. Looking in the mirror, I really stared at myself. I had scars upon scars scattered all over my body.

I smiled, remembering the story behind the slit across my right shoulder.

"Keep up, jesus." Kyle muttered, directing the three of us through the woods. I rolled my eyes, aggravated at how much of a dick he's been lately.

"Can't you fucking see we're right behind you?" I snapped, having enough of my brothers shit.

He turned and glared at me, "Whatever," then continued walking. Asshole.

"How far is it?" Kensey asked, genuinely curious. We all were curious.

"Just up ahead, I promise you guys are going to love it."

I sighed but continued to follow my older brother. I could hear the sound of running water up ahead and a smile was brought to my face. After about a minute more of walking, we walking into this huge opening.

And the sight was beautiful.

"Wow..." I gasped. It was truly breathtaking. How my brother found this place, was beyond me. All I know is that I cannot fucking WAIT to jump off that rope!

"Come on, let's get down to the rope." Kyle said and started walking over rocks, making his way down. I got a little too excited and missed a step on the way down. I let out a yelp as I felt myself falling forward and tried to stop myself with my hands.

I let out a hiss as a sharp pain cut through my shoulder and glanced down to see a piece of glass with blood on it.

"Of course," I spat out, quickly taking my shirt off, leaving me in my bikini top. I wrapped the shirt around the cut and continued walking, not letting anything stop me from jumping off that rope.

I had ended up passing out by the end of our trip, due to blood loss and had to get the cut stitched up. I sighed, wishing Kensey and Kyle were here right now. Kensey is out on deployment for at least another 6 months, and Kyle is traveling the world, having fun doing it. Every now and then I heard from one of the two, but it was rare. Kayla never talked to her sister, I don't understand why though. I think Kensey signing up for the Navy and shipping out really bothered Kayla, although she never voiced her opinion.

Finally getting out of my thoughts, I ran my brush through my hair, getting rid of all the knots. Talk about annoying.

After about five minutes of going crazy on my hair, I was finally done. Walking out of the bathroom, I thought about what I should wear. Something casual I'm assuming. It's not a date or anything.

I pulled out some washed out blue jeans that made my ass look great, and a black v-neck t-shirt. I grabbed my black lace bra and the matching panties.

After getting dressed, I looked at the clock to see we had about an hour before Brock would be here. I opened my door and walked into the living room to see Bear standing by the couch, just staring at me.