Chapter 66

After around another half hour of sex, Y/N's drive was finally 'fulfilled' so to speak. He carried the Neko towards her bed, which was propped up on top of a scratching post.

Y/N had to wonder how in the hell she managed to sleep on it without falling off.

He decided to set her on the floor. He might accidentally knock the whole structure down.

The house was strangely quiet, and Y/N was a little unnerved at it.

He walked outside to find nothing. He then looked at a bench to see a pumpkin staring back at him.

"Huh, how cute. Jack O' Lanterns exist here too." Y/N walked over to it and regarded the thing. It wasn't one carved to look evil or demonic, but more childish and goofy. You know, the square toothed, wide eyed type.

He smiled and turned around to leave.

Suddenly, he heard a rustle. He whipped around, but nothing was there.

Y/N shrugged and walked back inside, only for a unseen force to yank him backwards.

He turned around to see the Jack O Lantern was glowing brighter than usual, the mouth's grin widening unnaturally.

It slowly drew him in closer, and closer, the jaws opening wide to trap him in the orange prison.

"Boo!" A female voice hollered.

Y/N was dropped onto the ground to see he was staring at a pair of legs. They had long black and orange socks and wore black shoes that were pointed at the end like a Witches, or of course our lord and savior Waluigi's, except, it's black and not orange.

He looked up to see a girl was inside the pumpkin. Her skin had a light tan, her arms jutted out from the pumpkin's sides, and the pumpkin's jaws were making a mouth movement akin to laughter. From the stem sprouted a girl's head, with bright green eyes and black lipstick with an orange stripe down the middle. Her hair was orange, and a stem kinda grew out of her hair's center. If she wasn't wearing the pumpkin, she'd have a black Witch's costume, minus the hat.

"Did I scare you?" She asked, her grin mimicking the pumpkin's.

"...uh... you know what? Not the weirdest thing I've seen." Y/N said.

The girl got up on her feet. "Not even a jump?" She asked him.

"Huh? Oh no, I almost had a heart attack." He said.

"Good. I'm Pumpernickel the Jack O' Lantern, at your service!"

"What... I've never heard of a Jack O' Lantern monster."

"We only come out around this time of year, in search of our mate." Pumpernickel said.

"And let me guess..."

"And I pick you." She said cheerfully.

"Well, she didn't pick you on her own." The Demon Lord said, gliding down. "I woke her up a few days early. Such an opportunity couldn't be missed. The other Jack O' Lanterns would be all over you with that mark I left on you if I didn't get one of them to you. So she gets you."

"Wait, I can only have-"

"One of every monster type. My children excluded. You can have as many lilium (is that how it's spelled?) as you like."

"Uh... why?"

"Variety is key." The Demon Lord said, "I mean, we gotta appeal to every reader's particular interests."

Pumpernickel's pumpkin made what Y/N could only describe as a Lenny face as Pumpernickel herself was arranging herself into a sensual position. If it weren't for the giant fruit (yes a pumpkin is a fruit) she was in, it would've been incredibly sexy. So now it's just... sexy.

Y/N wondered. If a Jack O' Lantern is only around Halloween, what about other monsters, and how many more will he have to deal with? And so, the journey continues!

My third favorite holiday is almost here folks. (Besides my birthday and Christmas because of the free shit) so, let's get festive. Name monsters, in the Encyclopedia and not, that are based around Halloween that you want to see this can include but is not limited to:

Vampires
Dracula herself (at least, a she in this story)
Frankenstein's Monster
Zombies
Skeletons
Werewolves
Mummies
Witches
Can't forget the meme gods: Skeletons!
Those are the ones I can think of. Anyway, see you all later!