Chapter 109

Despite it being the end of May, Y/N was having a festive Halloween lemon.

Pumpernickel skipped the foreplay part and almost immediately started riding him.

Despite the whole oddness of having sex in a pumpkin, it was pretty nice.

I don't really have a whole lot to add. What else is there to describe that I haven't described before? The answer is not much.

But I will say is that she made several Halloween jokes while she did so.

For example, she wanted Y/N to play with her pumpkins, she really liked riding his bone-r. That one wasn't even good. That was an awful joke. It would've made more sense if it was a skeleton. I'm a fucking idiot.

Self depreciation aside, she rode him until he came, and then some. His Incubus stamina was being put to the test by this Jack O Lantern.

However he wasn't the one to run out of stamina first. Somehow the monster ran out of stamina. Pumpernickel laid down on his chest, panting.

"Tired?" He asked her.

Pumpernickel shook her head. "I can still go... another..."

Y/N set her down beside him and he started putting on his clothes. The Jack O Lantern fell asleep, tuckered out.

He grinned and stepped outside the pumpkin. True to her word, he grew back to his original size after exiting it.

"Finally done?" Mittens asked, looking up from her art. Apparently Kizi brought out finger paint and demanded that Mittens paint with her.

Kizi looked up from what she was painting. "Oh, where'd you come from?" She asked.

Mittens sighed. "Have you been paying attention at all?"

"No..."

Mittens' eyes wandered back towards Y/N, who suddenly felt the need to get out of there. Now. It might've just been him, but her smile turned a bit more sinister.

"Hey... Kizi... how about I have the next turn. The best is always saved for last after all..." she purred.

"Oh. Okay!" Kizi said happily, "I'm the best!"

Y/N got up and bolted for the door.

"Aw, that's adorable..." Mittens turned invisible and followed, "he's trying to get away..."

POV Shift

Malcolm was expecting another monster to join his harem, because at the rate it's been going at lately he knew one would come eventually, but five seemed a bit ridiculous.

Especially because those five were five of the Seven Deadly Sins.

They introduced themselves as Rojo, Honeepot, Sythia, Seraphine, and Lick-Wid.

Almost immediately after introducing themselves, they started taking over the hut.

Lick-Wid absorbed everything in the kitchen (and I mean everything), Rojo took one of the beds, Sythia was demanding the others to give her their stuff, Seraphine piled all her trophies up in the closet, and Honeepot fell asleep on the floor, so everyone had to step over her so they didn't wake her up.

Needless to say, the others weren't happy one bit.

However they also got something they really wanted: an excuse to share a bed with Malcolm. Since one bed is taken, the other one is still open.

And they were incredibly disappointed when Malcolm insisted on letting them have the bed to themselves.

"I doubt four of you can fit on that bed comfortably, so I'll sleep on the floor with some blankets and a pillow, and you guys can have the couch." He said happily.

The other four SDS were debating on whether or not they could take the bed instead of Viper, Buta, Mould, and Shukketsu.

Eventually Seraphine told them no, and Sythia started complaining.

Lick-Wid slid into a water bottle and Seraphine had packed four sleeping bags, but since Rojo wasn't giving up her bed, she handed one to Malcolm.

"I know she's a bit insensitive at first, but once you get to know her..." Seraphine said.

"Who're you calling insensitive?" Rojo said, throwing one of her baseball bats at her.

Seraphine ducked and it hit Honeepot square on the head.

A menacing aura seemed to fill the room as Honeepot slowly stood up.

She marched over to Rojo and slapped her. It sent the Red Oni flying off the bed and into a wall.

Then Honeepot grabbed all of Rojo's stuff and dumped it on the floor, and claimed the bed for herself.

So now Rojo had to sleep on the floor.

Despite the itch that has never stopped, Malcolm somehow manages to fall asleep quite quickly. Today was no exception.

The next thing he knew he was sitting on a comfortable mattress. Wait...

He looked around. The posters, the TV, the bed... this was his old apartment, right?

"Nice place you've got here."

Sitting beside him was Honeepot, who looked wide awake now, no drowsiness at all.

"Why am I back here?"

"You're not. Technically, you're still sleeping." She grinned, "this is all a dream. You're stuck in my domain now."