The Sword and Dumbledore's Army

Ginny's POV

It's 8:45 pm on Friday night. Me, Neville, and Luna are sneaking into Snape's office to get the Sword of Gryffindor for Harry, Ron, and Hermione on their mission. Snape is usually in his office in his old classroom at night. So they only had to get passed some death eaters and a few Slytherins. We hid behind a corner, then we were almost to door to the head master's office when I fell to the floor, I blacked out.

With Harry and Hermione,

Harry's POV

RON, THAT GIT!!!!!!! He just left us, what the heck is wrong with him. He said I had no family, my parents were dead, and I couldn't just stand there so I went at him for about a 1 minute until Hermione broke it up. Poor Hermione. She really loves him, and he apparated, ignoring Hermione's pleads to stop and apologize. He just left. GIT. He was fine until he came into the tent, while Hermione and I talked about the sword when I touched her hand, he snapped after that. I thought he was in this together. Whatever, I hope Ginny is ok, I miss her so much. I miss her, but I don't like her. I love her. Forever and Always. I'll go see how Hermione is doing.

With Ginny, Neville, and Luna,

They woke up to The Carrows staring them down. "Out of bed, shame." The sister said. "They deserve punishment." The brother said. "Please no." Ginny said. "Yes, I agree let's get them."The sister said. Ginny, Neville, and Luna stood up and took their wands out. They were dueling up until they got so many curses, they couldn't even stand. The Carrows even punched them hard. Ginny felt sorry, that she had put Neville and Luna in so much pain. After 2 hours of a bad beat down, they let them go back to their common rooms. They laughed and celebrated on beating up them so hard.

With Ginny, Neville, and Luna walking back to their common rooms,

"Guys...I'm.....really.....sorry..for.....the.....beatdown. Ginny said panting for breath. "Ginny it's not your fault, we want to help Harry." Neville said limping. "Yea, Ginny it's good." Luna said painfully. "Thanks guys, I have a idea." Ginny said stopping for a moment. "What?" Luna said. "We start up Dumblebore's Army again, in the Room of Requirement we do it secretly." Ginny said. "That's Brilliant." Neville said. "Thanks." Ginny said. "We'll talk tomorrow ok, I'm really tired, goodnight Luna feel better." Ginny said. "Yea, goodnight Neville and Ginny feel better." Luna said walking away. Neville and Ginny walked in the common room and went to bed, painfully. Ginny thought of Harry, she stayed strong for him. He was everything in Ginny's mind.

With Harry and Hermione in the woods,

Harry and Hermione had just came back from Godric's Hollow, they went to see Harry's parents' graves and met Bathilda Bagshot. They went to her house, and found out it was Nagini. She almost killed Harry and Hermione. Harry was sitting outside keeping watch, while Hermione was sleeping. He was thinking, when a patronus appeared, it was a doe. Could it be Ron? He walked to it, he was on a frozen lake. He noticed there was something shiny on the bottom of the lake, it was the Sword of Gryffindor. "I'm going to get it." Harry said. He took off his clothes. "Diffindo." Harry said. A part of the lake was open Harry jumped in. He was going for the sword when something pulled him back. He couldn't get out. Something jumped in and got the sword and Harry. "Hermione?" Harry said getting his glasses on. "Are you mad?" Ron said. "You're back." Harry said hugging him. "I'm really sorry mate." Ron said. "Kill the horcrux." Harry said. Harry set the horcrux on a log, spoke Parseltongue and Ron killed it. Harry went to sleep, happy, he was fighting for Ginny. That's what made him want to end the war, Ginny Weasley.

2 weeks later with Ginny, Neville, and Luna with Dumblebore's Army in the Room Requirement,

"Ok so this is the last meeting before Easter, which is tomorrow so keep practicing during break." Ginny said. The Army looked sad, because this was the only fun they had at Hogwarts in a long time. "Great job everybody, Harry would be proud of us." Neville said. "Do you think there will be a war?" Seamus asked. "Umm I don't know, probably. That's why we need you guys prepared if there is one and fighting for the defeat of Vol-You Know Who. Will you help us?" Ginny said. Seamus and Dean were the ones who were the peoples leader after Ginny, Neville, and Luna, they spoke for them. Dean and Seamus looked around at everybody. "We'll help you, and Harry, Ron, and Hermione defeat You Know Who." Dean said. "Dumbledore's Army is about fighting for what you believe in, we believe in Harry, Fight for Harry, we're going to fight for Harry." Seamus said. Everybody smiled and nodded. "Thanks guys." Ginny said. "See you after holidays." Luna said. "Meeting dismissed." Neville said. After that, Ginny, Neville, and Luna went on the Hogwarts Express for Easter break. Ginny was staying at Aunt Muriel's for protection. Harry was always on Ginny's mind. Ginny was always on Harry's mind. They couldn't get out of each other's heads. They love each other so much.