Quiddtich Pranks, and Love

Ginny's POV

I'm so happy I'm with Harry. He's just amazing. I love him so much. I'm nothing without him. I don't know what we should do today. We'll play Quiddtich. I'm waking up early tomorrow, I'm beating Harry.

With Ginny and Harry in her room waking up,

Ginny woke up first, she gave a Harry a kiss, and got changed then went downstairs. Then, 15 minutes later, Harry woke up and noticed that she was downstairs already. So Harry got changed and went downstairs for breakfast. Ginny was smirking at him, Harry smirked back.

At breakfast with Harry, Ron, Hermione, and Ginny eating breakfast,

"Want to play Quiddtich after breakfast?" Ginny asked. "Yea sure." Harry and Ron said. "What about you Hermione?" Ginny asked. "No no I'm fine." Hermione giggled. "You're playing Mione." Ginny laughed. Hermione thought for a second then said, "Alright fine." They laughed and cheered at Hermione. "Wait, let's make this a bet." Ginny smirked big. "Ok? What's the bet?" Ron asked. "If we win, you guys have to jump in the lake." Ginny said. "Ok. What's the big deal?" Harry asked. "Just Jump in the lake." Ginny said smirking as big as possible.

"What's going on?" Harry asked. "Nothing, just a normal bet." Ginny said. "Alright, let's go then." Ron said. They went outside, it was freezing out. It was winter. Harry was seeker and chaser for the boys, and Ron was keeper and beater for the boys. Ginny was seeker and chaser for the girls, Hermione was keeper and beater for the girls. After a freezing 45 minute game, the girls won. Ginny got the snitch after Harry got distracted by Ginny and how beautiful she was. "Ok boys, go Jump in the lake." Hermione and Ginny exclaimed. The boys sadly jumped in the lake, it was freezing. But soon did they find out, Ginny put a spell on the lake. The spell she put on the lake was a flame freezing spell. Ron and Harry were yelling. Ginny stopped the spell. Hermione and Ginny ran off laughing. Harry and Ron ran inside. "Ginny!!!!!" Harry yelled running upstairs. "Hermione!!!!" Ron yelled. Hermione and Ginny were sitting in Ginny's room when the boys found them. They were laughing so hard. Even the boys. Hermione and Ron left Ginny's room and went into his room.

With Harry and Ginny in her room,

"Nice plan babe." Harry said hugging her tight. "Thanks." Ginny smirked. "You tired?" Harry said while yawning. "Yea I am." Ginny said. "Let's go to bed." Harry said. They got changed for bed. They snuggled in bed, and fell asleep. Harry realized that he couldn't live without Ginny. He wanted to propose. He wanted to do it on New Years Eve. When the clock strikes 12, Ginny would be his fiancée. It was like a dream. Everything was falling into place. Finally, some peace and quiet in his life, with Ginny. His soulmate. Forever and Always. I love her Harry thought each and every day.