Wedding Day

Today was the day Harry and Ginny were getting married. They were so excited to get married finally. Ron was Harry's Best man, and Seamus, Neville, and George were the groomsmen. Hermione was Ginny's maid of honor, and Luna, Angelina, and Katie Bell were the Brides women. Harry and the guys were at Grimmauld Place, while the girls were at the Burrow.

Ginny's POV

Today will be the best day of my life. I'm getting married to the love of my life. I'm not nervous at all. This will be amazing. I can't contain my enthusiasm. I love Harry. I remember the first time I met Harry, just like yesterday.

FLASHBACK

"Excuse me!" Harry yelled. Mrs Weasley and Ginny turned around. "How do I get onto the platform 9 and 3 quarters?" Harry asked. "Oh it's your first time like Ron, you walk straight at the wall, do it at a bit of run though." Mrs Weasley said smiling kindly. "Good luck." Ginny smiled big. Harry went through the wall.

FLASHBACK END

Harry's POV

Today is the day. I love Ginny so much. She's the prettiest thing on Earth. She's the love of my life, and I can't wait to get married to her finally. I can remember our first kiss in the common room.

FLASHBACK

Harry walked in the common room and noticed that Gryffindor won the House Cup!!!! Everybody was celebrating, when a certain redhead ran up and put her arms around his neck. Without thinking, without planning, not caring if fifty people were watching, Harry kissed her.

FLASHBACK ENDED

The wedding took place at Hogwarts in the Great Hall. Harry and the guys were waiting at the altar. While the brides women came out. The doors opened and Ginny appeared. Harry was daydreaming at Ginny, she was looking so beautiful. Ginny got to the altar. Harry took her hands. "They have decided to write their own vows." The priest said. Harry was saying his vows first. "Ginny, you're the love of my life, I couldn't have asked for a better woman. You're the one who I live for everyday. I love you so much. I know I've said this before. But, I'll love you for a thousand years and more. I love you so much Ginevra Molly Weasley." Harry said tearing up. "Harry, I've loved you since I was 11, I never really gave up on you. You're my soulmate. Even when you broke up with me, I loved you still. You're the love of my life. I'll love you forever. I love you so much Harry James Potter. Always. Ginny said. " May I please have the rings." The priest said while Ron and Hermione handed him the rings. "I now pronounce you husband and wife, you may kiss the bride." The priest said. Harry kissed Ginny. Everybody clapped and cheered. They pulled apart. Ginny whispered something in Harry's ear. Harry smiled huge. Harry and Ginny walked out of the Great Hall. Harry and Ginny apparated out of the Great Hall and to the Burrow for the reception. "Is that true Ginny?" Harry asked. Ginny nodded. "I'm pregnant." Ginny said. Harry kissed her. "I love you." Harry said. "I love you too." Ginny said. Harry and Ginny had the best night of their lives. Harry and Ginny were having a family. Everything was falling into place. Love conquers all, love is the greatest weapon. No matter how far away Harry was, Ginny stayed strong for Harry. And never truly gave up on him. They waited until all was well and are having a lifetime of love together. A Thousand Years and More to come for Harry and Ginny.

THE END.

Ps. - Thank you guys so much for all the views and likes. This story has ended. Don't be sad. I'm making a sequel, it's about Harry and Ginny's family. I'm starting it soon. This story is very special to me. I hope you all enjoyed it. Thank you for everything. And check my page to see the sequel. Thank you and Hinny Forever!!!!!

-HinnyForever17