Double Date

The next day,

Harry had decided to invite Ron and Hermione on a double date with him and Ginny. They agreed. Harry planned to go to a muggle dinner and a movie.

At the muggle restaurant with Harry, Ginny, Ron, and Hermione,

"What's the name of this muggle restaurant mate?" Ron asked. "Umm it's called Chili's." Harry said. "These platters are amazing." Ron said while his mouth was full of food. "Ron, stop it!" Hermione said. Harry and a Ginny started laughing. Harry took Ginny's hand and kissed her sweetly. "Thank you for tonight babe." Ginny whispered in his ear. "No problem, you look stunning babe." Harry giggled. Ginny, Harry, Ron, and Hermione ate dinner. Then drove to the movie theater.

At the movie theater with Harry and Ginny and Ron and Hermione,

Ron and Hermione shared popcorn and a drink. Harry and Ginny shared gummy bears and a popcorn. They saw the movie No Good Deed. When the girls got scared, the boys would comfort them. Harry and Ginny swore they saw Ron crying a little. Harry and Ginny started to make out a little until Ron told Harry to stop, because they were in public. Harry and Ginny laughed. After the movie ended, they all apparated back to the Burrow.

At the Burrow with Harry, Ron, Ginny, and Hermione going to bed,

"Thanks Harry for a great night out." Hermione said. "No problem guys, honest." Harry smiled. "Goodnight guys." Ron said. "Goodnight." Ginny said. They all went up to their rooms. Harry and Ginny got changed for bed.

In Ginny's room with Harry and Ginny,

They were laying in bed talking to each other. "Are you ready to get married yet Potter?" Ginny smirked. "Of course." Harry smirked. "How are your last days of freedom?" Harry asked. "Great." Ginny said smiling. "I love you so much babe." Harry exclaimed. "I love you so much too baby." Ginny said looking into his eyes. They kissed for 5 minutes then drifted off to sleep calmly. Everybody and everything was falling into place. For Now.