The Proposal and New Years Day

Harry's POV

It's New Years Eve, I'm proposing to Ginny tonight at 11:58 pm. People from the Battle of Hogwarts are here at the Burrow. It's a celebration of a new year. Ginny looks stunning with the red dress she's wearing. It's 11:50 pm, I'm really excited. Here I go.

With Harry and everybody at the party in the living room of the Burrow,

"Everybody quiet please, I have something to say, Ginny could you come here please." Harry yelled while Ginny walked to Harry. Harry took her hands. "Ginevra Molly Weasley, I love you with all my heart, you're my everything. I fought for you in the war, you're perfect. You went through so much for me, I'm eternally grateful for that. I've loved you since I was 11, you had me at hello." Harry smiled big, while getting down on one knee. Everybody was silent. "Will you marry me?" Harry asked. "Yes!!!!" Ginny screamed. Harry got up and kissed her. She hugged him tight. Everybody said congrats to them, then the clock struck 12 midnight. Harry kissed Ginny. Then whispered to her "Happy New Year, I love you fiancée." Harry smirked. Ginny whispered back "Happy New Year, I love you too Potter." Ginny smirked. After 2 hours of celebrating, everybody left and went to bed.

The next morning with Harry and Ginny,

Harry woke up and saw Ginny still sleeping, so he put his glasses on and looked at Ginny and how beautiful she was. Ginny woke up 15 minutes later. "Morning Babe." Ginny said kissing him. "Morning Ginny." Harry said kissing back. "What should we do today?" Harry asked. "Go to Diagon Alley." Ginny suggested. "Ok, we'll invite Ron and Hermione." Harry relied. "Ok, let's get changed and eat breakfast." Ginny said. "Ok." Harry replied. They got changed quickly, and went downstairs for breakfast. Ron and Hermione were already eating breakfast.

In the kitchen with Ron, Hermione, Harry, and Ginny eating breakfast,

"Morning guys." Hermione said. "Morning." Ginny said. "You guys want to come with us to Diagon Alley in a hour?" Harry asked Ron and Hermione. "Yea sure, we'll get changed." Ron exclaimed. They got changed and came back downstairs. "Ready?" Ron asked. "Yeah." Harry said. Harry and Ginny apparated and Ron and Hermione apparated to Diagon Alley.

In Diagon Alley with Harry, Ron, Hermione, and Ginny,

They went to the Leaky Cauldron for some butterbeers, then they went to The Quiddtich shop. Harry and Ginny went to the candy shop while Ron and Hermione went to Flourish and Botts for books, to Ron's dismay. Harry and Ginny winked at each other, sharing looks of love to each other. They were the only real thing in the world. After about two hours of fun and games, they went back to the Burrow.

Ginny's POV

I'm the luckiest girl in the world, I'm so happy. Harry is the best fiancée in the world. I'm so excited to be almost married to him. He's amazing. I love him so much. We had a fun day today, he and I are so in love. Words can't describe how I feel when his safe arms wrap around me. It's like heaven when I'm with him. He's amazing. I love him so much.