Overprotective!Birdtale! Sans x Hurt!Shy!Bullied! Reader

Requested by the amazing meowUT
Btw sorry for not updating, I've been waiting for a request so this outta be fun!

You were sitting in a bar stool at Grillby's drinking your watered down glass of (F/C/D fav cold drink). You had on a jacket that was a few sizes too big so your wings would fit inside. It was cold like on most days but for some reason it seemed especially chilly that day. Grillby walked over to you with a glass and rag in hand, wiping it down.
"Hello (Y/N). Need a refill?" He asked.
"Nah, I've gotta go. The brothers'll be looking for me," you said sighing.
"Alright. I'll see you soon then," he waved you goodbye with one of his fiery wings.
"Yeah ok... bye then," you slid off the stool and started walking out of the little restaurant. As soon as the doors closed behind you your (H/C) hair blew over your face as a chilly gust sliced through your cheeks. You shoved your hands in your pockets and trudged home. As nice as it would've been to fly home, it was too cold that day. Then came trouble. Two monsters smirked as they saw you and immediately started making their way over.
"Look at you," the taller one retorted. You shyly pulled your hood up and tried to walk past them.
"Aww look, (Y/N) wants to leave so soon... guess we oughta punish her for being so stubborn," the other said. Then your cheek was met with a hard slap. You put your hand on it to try to make it hurt less. The other shot a punch at your stomach. Your vision blurred and all you saw was that one of them had pulled out a pocket knife.
"P- please stop..." you said quietly, stuttering as you sobbed.
One of the monsters pulled your jacket off and pulled a feather out of your right wing.
"OW!" You screeched.
Just as one was about to kick your shin, the tall one used his knife to slit your cheek that hadn't been slapped.
"Help!" You said as loud as possible.
"Brat... you're so dumb for ever thinking anyone would save you," the short one said finally kicking your shin knocking you to your knees. At this point resistance was just pointless. Then a shadow passed over you all. The monsters were distracted enough for you to sling your leg in a circle and knock both of them down. They backed up and fell as the shadow passed again but closer. Then a taller figure landed in front of you.
You watched six sharp bones fly down and kill the monsters. They lay there lifeless.
"What? Sans?" You asked slightly scared.
"Pieces of garbage," he said folding his wings back behind him. He turned around and bent down to you.
"Sans did you kill them?!" You said backing up a bit.
"Kid they were gonna do the same to you, and I mean really, your hurt. Stop caring for monsters like them. They don't deserve it," he said harshly. It was unlike him to be so protective. He lifted you bridal style and unfolded his huge wings. He pushed them all the way back and then bent over so his wings were flat and flung them forward, sending you both higher. He kept flapping hard to get high enough to glide towards his house. Finally he was able to just glide while occasionally flapping a bit. You were blushing the whole time because of how attractive he was in his black jacket and blue turtleneck. His face remained emotionless as he landed and walked in the house.
"Ok kid, I'll be right back with some ice, bandages, and something for ya to drink. Need anything else?" He asked sweetly.
"A pillow... and maybe a Tylenol?" You said as he laid you on the couch. Your wing still hurt where the feathers had been pulled. He nodded and went to the kitchen to retrieve the items he promised. You sighed. Today you told yourself you'd tell him how you felt. But you were way too shy. Sans interrupted your train of thought as he walked over to you and laid the ice pack gently on your cheek.
"Here," he handed you a glass of (F/C/D).
"Th-thanks..." you avoided his pinprick eyes that were scanning your face. You were blushing a little as he held the ice pack on your cheek for you. You took the Tylenol and stuffed the pillow under your head. You sipped your drink and tried to relax. You ended up falling into a restful sleep.
. . .
When you woke up you found yourself having a difficult time breathing. After blinking a few times to gain your vision you saw a figure lying on top of you. You leaned your head up to see who or what it was. All you saw was a smooth, round, white shape with some fur behind it. It also had black wings folded behind it and yellow goggles you just barely saw. Of course at this point you knew who this was. A blushing mess, you tried to get Sans to move.
"Sans...? I can't breathe... please... *wheeze* move..." you pushed out barely having enough air for the words to form.
All you received in response was a groan and a bit of movement as Sans moved lower onto your stomach, using it as a pillow and wrapping his arms around your waist. At least you could breathe again. Just as you closed your eyes again Sans began to shake violently. It wasn't an intentional movement but you were worried. You reached down and under his arms and pulled him up off of you and closer to your face to look at him and wake him up. His eyes slowly flickered open and he looked at you, eyes wide and fearful, a few beads of sweat on his forehead. Not physically or scientifically possible but oh well.
"K-kid?" He asked.
"Uh... yeah?" You responded not knowing what to say really.
You laid Sans' arms down on either side of your chest and he propped himself up on his elbows. Then he let himself collapse as he snaked both arms up to behind your neck and back, resulting in a hug as you both lay on the couch.
"Sans..? Are you... okay?" You asked hugging him back and rubbing his back as he began to sob.
"J-just a nightmare's all..." he said becoming calmer.
"Oh... ok then..." you said, worry laced in your voice. He propped himself back up, and when he scanned your face he saw your cherry red blush. His cheeks slowly became dusted blue as well.
"Hey uh... (Y/N)...?" He asked averting his eyes.
"Mhmm?" You looked at his face.
"How long?" He confused you with his fragment of a sentence.
"How long what?" You were fearful he'd ask about the bullying situation.
"How long have you talked in your sleep?" Sans wore a smirk on his skull.
"I-I... uuuh... w-w-What did I s-say..?" You knew what you'd probably said, because you dreamed about Sans and yourself together.
"Well..." he paused for dramatic effect. Cmon Sans!
"You said you loved me... and after that I fell asleep so ya know... but I wanted to show you something," he said, still smirking but a bit less devilish. He then laid one bony fingered gloved hand on your cheek and lowered his face so that it was just centimeters from yours. He then gently pressed his teeth against your lips in a loving kiss. You closed your eyes and allowed yourself to enjoy every second you had together. When he pulled back, his face was covered in blue blush, but he was genuinely happy looking. He leaned over to whisper in your ear,

"I love you too." A/N: (it's free real estate lolol)
That was the best day of your life.

Not including this A/N that right there is 1330 friggin words. Well that was honestly really fun to write so thanks for suggesting meowUT ! I hope it's all you hoped it would be! Guys if you want to request I have two request chapters so check them out! Bye and I'll see you all in the next one shot!

I think this is the longest one shot I've written so far... geez...