Underfell!Sans x Winged!Reader

A/N guys. I need requests. But since I have none here's this.
(I will do the one other request I have currently though)

Your wings were always something you cherished. After all, flying is so much cheaper and easier than anything else, and it's WAY more fun. However one day, you were climbing a mountain, hiking with your family, when you decided to fly up ahead and find a good place to camp. You noticed a shady area that looked good. You tucked in your wings and dove down to it to see it better. But you didn't hit the ground when you should have.

You opened your eyes and saw your hands... in handcuffs. Crimson stained feathers were scattered all over the ground. You started to panic. Hyperventilating, you silently searched the room you were in. The door was clearly not very strong, and the handcuffs were only attached to a plank behind you. You simply counted to 3 in your head and yanked as hard as you could. With the cuffs now detached from the wall you put all your weight into one huge push into the door. Whoever put you here must not have cared much about keeping you there. The door gave way after only two forceful smashes. Free at last, you set your right foot out into the snow. You took a deep breath and watched your breath become steam when you exhaled. Then you heard footsteps swiftly crunching towards you.
"H-hey! Get back here! You ain't allowed to leave 'til boss says so! An' he ain't said so ya brat!" The figure spat at you. He finally drew close enough that you saw him. A skeleton only a bit taller than you. He had red pinpricks for eyes and one gold tooth in his pointy set of teeth. He wore a black jacket with red and yellow scattered about on it, black shorts with yellow stripes down either side, a red turtleneck, and untied converse high tops that matched the colors in his jacket. His skull had a crack that stretched from his eye socket to the top of his skull in front. His spiked collar only emphasized the fact that he was a bad guy. But at the same time something in his eyes made you feel sympathetic. Oh well.
"I-I... W-Who are you.. a-and what do you want with m-me?" You said cowardly.
"Well... boss wants ya dead... but I can think of a few ways to use ya," he grinned seductively and it worried you. Had he "used" you while you were out?
"How long have I been down here?" Your confidence was returning as you realized his bark was probably worse than his bite.
"Eeeh, couple 'a' hours, some weirdo lady dropped ya off here thinkin' ya were dead er som'm," he had terrible pronunciation and slang.
"Oh... well can I leave?" You asked trying to look as pitiful as possible.
"Welp, I know ya wanna, but boss'll have my head if I do that. Name's Sans anyways, you?" He said.
"I... I'm (Y/N)." You said.
"Hm... howzabout I take you outta those cuffs. Ya look kinda uncomfortable." While this "Sans" was edgy and all, he had a soft spot.
"Thank you," you rubbed your wrists where the cuffs had been.
"No problem, tibia honest, I like ya kid. I'll try to get boss to let ya be, ok?" He said.
"You'd do that? After you had me in cuffs and surrounded by my own blood?" You asked still a bit afraid.
"That uh... wasn't my idea... boss made me..." he said.
You needed to know who this boss of his was.

BONUS:
"Hey uh, are you human?" Sans asked.
"Mostly. I'm a human but I was born with an extremely rare genetic mutation that gave me fully functioning wings." You explained.
"Did it hurt when you fell?" He asked.
"Hm?" You asked.
"From heaven? Because you are an angel," you blushed at his words and giggled.
"Oh my gosh..." you said.

Comment for a part two, sry it's short... I'm a bit uninspired... welp bai