Flowerfell!Sans x Reader

Requested by the amazing user: @Wolfyfreak385

Sans was guiding you through the echo flowers. He told you exactly what they looked like as you couldn't see them. Over the past 50 resets or so, you'd been greatly inconvenienced by the beautiful yet lethal buttercups that had blinded you and taken over your features.
"They're blue, and they glow. That one has darker blue in the center, and that one has smaller petals," he said to you as he squeezed your hand and sat in the soft grass with you.
"Sans?" You asked.
"Yes sweetheart?" He replied with a tone in his voice that conveyed the emotions he felt towards you.
"How many resets has it been?" You asked, feeling your throat tighten. You loved Sans so much and yet you knew that he'd lose you someday. There'd come a time where you would be so overcome by the little yellow flowers that you wouldn't be able to reset. You had so much you wanted to tell him before that happened.
"Hm, going on 56 I think. Why do you ask?"
"Well... you know one day, I won't be able to reset anymore right? A-and I'll lose you, and our friends, and everything... a-and I-," he cut you off as you started choking up with the tears that fell down your face.
"Shhhh, I know, but hopefully we'll make it to where that won't be for a long time sweetheart," he rubbed your back and kissed your cheek. It only made you more upset at the fact that he'd have to let you go one day.
"Say, why don't we go to Grillby's and talk more?" He asked. You knew he loved it so you agreed.
"Okay," you said simply. He grabbed your hand and led you to Grillby's.
. . .
When you walked into Grillby's, you were met with the familiar smells and sounds. Old grease and yelling. Not exactly pleasant or peaceful but you were used to it. Sans guided you to a bar stool and helped you up.
"Hey Grillbz, get your crap over here my get my girl some grub eh?" Sans always acted and spoke a different way in public than he did around you.
"Hm. Okay." Grillby seemed like he got this pretty often. He came back with a basket of fries. You smelled the food. Although it was ok at best, it was better than Papyrus' dirt spaghetti.
"Thank you," You smiled warmly at Grillby.
"Hm. I hate to say this but such kindness is what kills people down here. Be careful," This Fire man knew what you were going through. He was tough but soft, similar to Sans.
You finished the bland fries and Sans grabbed your hand to lead you out. He took you to a spot deep within the woods.
"Alright, so I know you've been worried about the resets, so I decided to bring you here to get your mind offa things," he said, sitting on a bench in a clearing.
"Where is 'here' Sans?" You asked. Although you couldn't see, you looked around. You smelled a couple things. Fresh air, flowers, wood, Sans. You heard birds and Sans breathing. It was peaceful.
"The clearing where I confessed to you," he said. The memories came flooding back.

Flashback:
"Open your eyes sweetheart," he smiled at you. You opened your eyes and saw Sans' face, blushing cherry red. Then you looked past him and saw a clearing decorated with (f/c) candles that smelled like vanilla and flowers. Vines lining the trees and perfectly framing a small stone bench sat in the middle of it all. And then he grabbed your hand and led you to the bench. You sat with him. The bench was small though, so you were pressed into his body. It made you blush.
"I-it's beautiful Sans... I-I have no words..." your mouth was wide open and you were blushing dark red. You looked over at Sans. He was looking down and fidgeting. All this was unlike him.
"Y-you think? Y'see, I brought you here cause there's som'm I gotta tell ya," he finally looked back at you.
"Really? Well, I'm all ears!" You giggled.
"S-So... (y/n)... I... I love you... I love you so freaking much. You're beautiful, caring, and I just don't know what I'd do without you. I know how painful all those flowers must be and I just couldn't go another day without telling you how I feel. I'm sure you don't feel the same a-and that's fine but-," you cut him off by pressing your lips against his pointed teeth. He melted into a ball of goo as he snakes his arms around your waist, pulling you even closer. You laid your hands on the back of his skull as the kiss grew more passionate. It wasn't a messy, aggressive kiss like you'd expect. It was just so full of emotions that you both needed to let out. When you pulled away gasping for air, you looked at his face. He had tears in his eyes.
"Aww, don't cry, I love you okay?" You said, wiping his tears away.
"I know. That's why I'm crying," he smiled and pulled you in for a hug.
Flashback end.

You had tears in your eyes as you remembered that night.
"S-sweetheart are you ok?" Sans grabbed your face and wiped the tears off each cheek. You smiled and laid your hand over his.
"I love you so much Sans," you smiled at him.
"I love you too sweetheart, don't ever forget it," and with that you shared one last kiss before heading back home, hand in hand.

A/N whew! A longer, feelsier, fluff for all you flowerfell lovers! It's been a request for a while, I've just had stuff going on. So sorry it took so long, but I hope it was worth the wait!