Always Here

~ 'Late' Part 2 ~

Jennie's POV

I looked at her with disbelief, tears flowing from my eyes.

She started walking away from me and I just followed her direction.

"Why ?? Why, Jisoo ?? Am I still not good enough for you to do this to me ??" I yelled and bit my lip, trying to supress the tears that are about to fall down again.

But tears are the most betraying thing.

She stopped on her pace, turned her head and just looked at me with an expression less look on her face and drank from the bottle of beer in her hands before looking straight back to where she's going and started walking away again.

"I'm trying to be an understanding person, but you never learn ! I have always cared for you, but you ?" I stopped and felt my breathing getting heavier and heavier.

"You aren't what you told me you would be .." I mumbled softly as soft sobs escaped my mouth.

"You told me you will always make me happy, you said you're never going to let anyone or anything make me cry or sad anymore but guess what ?? You're the reason why I'm crying like hell right now !" I yelled again at her and chuckled half-heartedly.

"You promised me you're not going to make the same mistake again, you promised me that you will never see another girl besides me again ! You told me that for thousands of times, I forgave you for thousands of times, but you did the same mistakes for thousands of times also !" I shouted all of the things that I am feeling now and my tears were falling down out of my eyes like a broken faucet.

I'm hurt, I'm more than hurt. Knowing that the person who promised to take care of your heart is also the one who broke it.

It feels so bitter, having to feel the change as time goes by. She changed. She changed a lot.

Her sweet words turned into bitter ones. Her warm smile turned into cold. The way she looked at me so adoringly before, but now ? She looks at me as if I was just a stranger that she have never cared about.

"What happened to your promises, Jisoo ?" I asked her and swang my head from left to right a bit slowly, looking at her helplessly.

I was still following her from behind until we reached our bedroom.

"Kim Jisoo ! Are you even listeni-" I was shouting at her again but she cut me off.

"Arrghh ! yah stop your stupid whinings, my ears are so tired and I'm having a headache because of your rant !" She yelled at me and her right hand scratched her head in an aggressive way as she looked at me annoyingly.

I arched my brows on her, tears still coming out from the corners of my eyes and my lips are trembling.

"What happened to you ? To us ? To our plans ??" I asked her while I'm looking at her straight in the eyes and I could see unreadable emotions through it.

We stared into each other's eyes for awhile until I decided to break the silent but tense atmosphere around us.

I sighed before speaking up with a heavy heart.

"I'm so tired of this. Let's break up." I coldy said to her, waiting for a response but I didn't get any.

So I moved my feet and went to our bedroom, get all of her things and stuffs and packed it all up in a bag.

I went out and I saw how she furrowed her brows seeing me with a bag.

I walked to her direction, holding the bag using my left arm.