Prologue: A Story For The Little One

A/N: The prologue will begin before Ruby and Yang go to Beacon. AND RUBY AND YANG LIVE WITH SUMMER AND SHADOW(RUBY'S REAL DAD WHO IS AN OC OF MY SYMBOLIC BROTHER) Enjoy!

Ruby and Yang sat in the living watching tv as Summer, Raven and Light all cooked dinner while Qrow and Shadow arm wrestled each other. "Yang Im bored." Ruby told her sister while stretching. Yang chuckled and got up before grabbing the family photo album. "Let's look at the family album until dinner is done. I mean we still have to wait for Uncle Derek and Daisy to get back." Ruby nodded and sat by her sister as they looked at each photo either laughing or awing. However when they turned to the final page they saw two photos. One with teams STRQ, DARC and Cloak&Dagger and the other had four peolpe, two guys and two girls, they didn't know. One guy with silver and black eyes leaning against a tree with a smirk on his face while he flipped off the camera, a girl next to him with brunette hair and dark icy eyes was leaning on the tree with her arms crossed and a smile, the other girl was next to her and had blond hair with orange tips & highlights along with bright orange eyes was grinning and holding up a peace sign with her fingers and finally at the end of the group was a guy with visible crimson eyes stood emotionless with his hood up leaning on a tree beside Ali. Yang was confused as to who they were but Ruby's eyes became stars when she saw them. "MOM!" Ruby exclaimed causing everyone in the kitchen and dining room to run into the living. "What is it little Rose?" Her father asked with worry in his voice. Ruby quickly grabbed the photo book from Yang and showed the photo of the four teens. "You knew Team GRAJ!?" The grown ups then breathed a sigh of relief. "Yes little Rose we did. Not only that but we were friends with them." Summer answered taking the photo album and sitting next to Yang. She then pointed to the first boy. "That is Brady "Ghost" Wolfie the leader of team GRAJ he was a bit of a loner and was pretty dark, the girl next to him is Rain Dreame who eventually started dating Brady after she got over her little quirk, the other girl is Ali Fiire she was the happiest member on the team but she feared being lonely, and finally you Nick "Joker" Crimson the sarcastic but protective scout of the group." Yang and Ruby looked more fascinated then they had ever been. "Can you tell us a story about them!?" The two shouted in unison. Summer smiled, "Of course."

Summer P.O.V.
Well firstly I met Brady while Derek and I were exploring the forest near our house. We came across him fightinga hoard of grimm stabbing the last one over a hundred times before launching it back. The next one was Rain. I saw her on the bullhead looking at Brady with a blush on her face. It was adorable. As for Ali she was almost jumped by our school bully and faunus hater Chris Winchester. Luckily for her Brady went over to a certain wolf faunus aka Nick. He went over and punched Chris in the face before snapping his arm and threatening him to never to that again. If you saw Ali's face afterwards you'd think that she was in love. But what was the best thing was their initiation.

A/N: There you go kiddos. Sorry it's short. Btw I wrote the prologue and Lunarr_Mysterie will be do Chapter 1. Do not bug her for when it'll be up. Just give her time and don't bug her. Until next time kill em with kindness kiddos!