Chapter 2: More of Us

The boy with the shrek cosplay type thing speaks up. 

"Heya, I'm Joel!"

***********

Smallishbeans, aka Joel

***********

"Oh hi Lizzie, Joel. I'm Lukas. Nice to meet you."

Mitch smiles at them and introduces himself. He beckons for me to go and we go to two people who seem to be squabbling. The girl with purple hair turns to us.

"Sorry, I didn't see you guys! I'm Lauren."

***********

LaurenZSide, aka Lauren

***********

"And he's garbage." She beckons at the teal-haired boy next to her.

"AM NOT! I'm Dangthatsalongname, which it really is, so you can call me Scott."

***********

Dangthatsalongname, aka Scott

***********

"But you're still garbage to me." Lauren says.

"Oh well...I'm Mitch and that's Lukas." Mitch gets out, obviously uncomfortable by the situation. He grabs my hand and we walk over to the next two people, who are casually conversing by a wall. They look at us and the one with grey hair holds out his hand.

"Oh, um, hi! I'm Thinknoodles but you can call me Justin."

***********

Thinknoodles, aka Justin

***********

"Oh, and I'm James/ThnxCya!" smiles the guy with the bandana.

***********

Thnxcya, aka James

***********

I have heard of these guys before-In fact, all of the people here I have seen before- so I nodded. Internally however, I am still dying of fanboy.

"Well, I'm Lukas Longshot. Nice to meet you.

They take my intro well as I shake with Justin. Mitch introduces himself as well, but it must be easier for him as he knows fame anyways. Another guy walks over with an easily recognisable panda hat.

"Oioioioioiiiii! It's me, Oli!"

***********

TheOrionSound, aka Oli

***********

Mitch jumps at this random introduction. He looks to Oli, says hello and says that he 'scared the life outta him.' Oli says he has done that to everyone so far. He looks at me expectantly.

"I'm Lukas Longshot."

Oli's eyes grow just a tiny bit wider.

"Ooooh, you're one of the lucksters! Congrats!"

"Thanks." I reply. He's just as eccentric as he seems in his videos...who knew? Pretty much everyone, that's who.

Next we go over to two girls casually chatting. One has bright red hair, the other has green. Yes, you heard me right. Green. Mitch tells me one is Shubble, but the other one he doesn't recognise. Honestly, no one except those really deep people would. She's only got around 800k subs. More than Scott I suppose, but she doesn't play Minecraft either.