Prologue

"Annyeonghaseyo!"  Y/N greeted the stranger with a sweet smile of hers.

"*Speaks Korean*" Blank faced, Y/N had no clue what the stranger was saying so she replied back with a wave and an 'annyeong'.

Y/N walked away leaving the confused stranger behind. Since that was the first time Y/N, along with her friend F/N (Friend's Name), had been to Korea, 'hello' and 'goodbye' were the only words they knew.

"Haha, you looked so stupid when he started talking to you." F/N said laughing at Y/N's red face.

"Shut up! You didn't know what he was saying either." Y/N argued back, feeling embarrassed after the encounter with the stranger.

"That is why I don't talk to anyone if I know that I will not be able to reply back." She laughed while stating her point.

"Whatever. Lets go." Y/N huffed.

Both girls got off the plane and walked through the airport gate. Once they were through customs they saw a sign that said 'Welcome L/N Y/N and L/N (Friend's Last Name) F/N to South Korea', indicating that they were supposed to go with the owner of the sign. Y/N and her friend were both Americans who were lucky to get accepted into one of the best schools in Seoul. Said school being Seoul National University. Because their excellent grades the heads of SNU couldn't resist accepting them into the school.

"Hello, you must be Y/N and F/N? My name is Lee JinYoung you can just call me Mr. Lee." The middle aged man greeted them with a kind smile once he saw them walking towards him. The girls nodded their heads with a small 'yes' in reply to his question. 

Mr. Lee continued his words, "If you don't mind, please come with me." he stepped aside gesturing for the girls to follow him.

Mr. Lee led them to a black car and opened the door them. Both girls bowed as a sign of respect to the man before they entered the car. They couldn't control the smiles on their faces. No matter how hard they tried, it just made them want to smile even more. Mr. Lee noticed this and thought they were cute. ( A/N He is not a pervert or anything like that so don't misread it! ~JTF)

___

"Hey should I get a pet?" Y/N asked out of nowhere.

"Um... why?" Her friend asked turning around to look at her friend who laid on the couch playing on her phone.

"I don't know," She shrugged before continuing "I was looking at pictures of different animals and thought 'hmm i should get a pet' and that is why I am asking for your opinion." she explained.

"Oh. And if I said no?" 

"I will still get one," Y/N reassured her friend. 

"Then, why did you ask me if you don't care what I think?" F/N argued.

"Because...." F/N waited for her to continue but Y/N never did, effectively ending the conversation.

____

Next morning Y/N and her friend got ready to go to the animal shelter that F/N's boyfriend worked at. They headed out off their apartment after putting their shoes on while not forgetting to lock the door.

It took about 20 minutes but they arrived at their destination.  The sound of a bell went off as they walked in. Having heard the bell, a pale skinned boy turned his head to the entrance ready to greet the new customer.

"Welco-" He stop midway when he recognized one of the girls who entered the store.

Flashing his gummy smile in the direction of his favorite girl, he walked to her engulfing her in his arms. Seeing her friend being hugged by the pale man shocked Y/N. Y/N had known the guy for a while, but she still couldn't get used to him being a cute little meow meow. Cringing at the scene in front of her she walked away leaving the couple.

Y/N looked around the store seeing many different types of animals. Like kittens, dogs, snakes, bunnies, hamsters and etc. (A/N I am extremely disappointed that JTF did not mention turtles or budgies. They are the cutest. ~Jas)

"Aww so cute!" Y/N exclaimed, cooing at the small animals.

"You find what you're looking for?" A deep voice asked from behind. Once she recognized the voice Y/N answered.

"I'm not sure they are all so cute." She replied still not looking at the man, but instead focusing on the animals in the their cages.

"That's not very helpful." 

"Um.. okay I want a small pet." The boy hummed before turning away to lead her to a room that held all types of small animals.

"Okay so we have bunnies, kitten, and puppies here." He said.

"Are they all babies?"  Y/N asked when she saw the small animals all looking back at her.

"Yes they are."

Y/N walked over to the cage that held little puppies and rested her palm on the side of the cage, allowing the puppies to sniff her in order to see which puppy would stay, indicating that it liked her.

But to her disappointment, they all walked back to where they were resting before after sniffing her. Hearing a chuckling behind her, Y/N turned to glare at the blond boy which made him stop instantly.

Y/N turned back around to move on to the other animal. She walked past the kittens however, since she wasn't a cat person. Even though they were absolutely cute and lovable, they also shed and she didn't want to walk around cleaning cat hair off of everything.

"That one."  She thought as she saw the perfect pet.

There he was. A small, light brown bunny that had been looking at Y/N ever since she walked inside the room. It had tried to get her attention by making little noises or hitting the cage but failed each time because of the other animals, which were making too much of a ruckus for the little guy to be heard.

But that didn't stop Y/N from noticing him.  As if fated, Y/N walked over to him with a smile on her face.

"Hey little guy, do you want to come home with me?" The little bunny jumped up as a yes.

__________________________________________________________________________

This is where their story began. The Perverted Bunny.