Real Chapter 3

If some of you readers don't like the idea of VHope then do not read this chapter. Enjoy!

VHOPE😉

Hoseok's P.O.V

Another day at the animal shelter. Just sitting in my little cage like a good dog I am waiting for my favorite human in the world.

My bae~

It is always so exciting whenever he comes to the shelter. He would give me scratches behind my ears and rub my little tummy. My Daydream was interrupted when I heard the sound of the front door to the shelter opened. I knew it was the front door since the door had a bell above it which indicates whenever someone enters.

Using my cute little black nose I sniffed the air to smell when had entered the shelter. The other animals did the same since they also heard the door being open.

Taking a good sniff my nose started to wiggle in the action. This smell I know this smell. The smell of mint and winter with pine cones. Oh, this smell.

It's him. My tail stopped wagging when it was not-

Wait! there is another smell. It smells of honey and sunflowers, the smell of home. My tail started to wag again with excitement even before I could see the owner of those beautiful scents.

"Hey little guys," walked in the mint-scented male. With his gummy smile, he smiled at the animals in their cages waving to them. All the animals jumped him their cages or barked when they see the pale male walk in. He is nice and all and he does give me treats whenever but he isn't the one I wanted to see to me he is just another human.

I was too busy looking at the mint-scented guy that I didn't notice my bae walking into the room.

"Hey pup," that voice. Oh, that deep voice that matched his angel-like face of his. My Puppy Love.

My tail instantly started to wiggle again, but fast this time almost shaking my whole body along with it. Even if I wanted to I would not be able to control my tail. It is like it had a mind of its own.

"Taehyung," I barked. Sometimes I wish he could understand me. But sometimes wished do not come true.

"Hah, it surprises me every day how much this dog loves you." The pale male laughed admiring us. Well, he is right I do love this bundle of hotness. Oh did I forget to mention this pine cone scented guy is also a wise man which is why I respect him most of the time?

After hearing what the pale blacked hair guy said Taehyung chuckled. That laugh omg my heart is my heart is omg. *Clench heart with imaginary hands.*

Taehyung cleared his throat after, forming a smile on his glossy lips. Turn that frown Upsidedown. 🙃

"You are so cute," Tae cooed.

"No you are cute," I bark back.

"Haha, such a cute little pup."

"You are my cute little human," sticking my tongue out while jumping around in a circle inside the cage that is big enough for me to do so.

"Who is my cute little baby," He asked

"Me," barking a reply.

"Yes, you are. You are my pup."

"I am yours," I stared back at him.

He came closer to the cage sticking his fingering between the bars of the cage. Without hesitation, I went closer licking his fingers. They still had the taste of the snack he probably ate earlier.

The taste of barbeque chicken.

His favorite.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hello, there readers it has been a while. I will try to update more often. Hope you liked this chapter. I tried my best to make it cute and funny.

Do not forget to vote and comment.

Hobi whenever he sees Tae