Chapter 5

Back to our lovely characters Taehyung and Hoseok and their little puppy love relationship.

Sorry for any grammar or incorrect spellings.

3rd Person P.O.V

Brother~

After tasting the remains of the breakfast that Taehyung had to eat. It reminds the little husky of his dear friend the pomeranian. The little pup was like a little brother to him, the husky was heartbroken when he was separated from his friend. The golden fur pup was everything to him and he wishes he could see him again. Wondering every night that one day Tae or the other workers will find his little angel and reunite him with his friend.

Taehyung notices how the dog looked sad and distant from the happy state he was in just a few seconds ago. Not wanting to have his little pup sad Tae tries to get the little guy back to his hyper self. So Tae did what the black and white pup love so much.

Tae opens the cage since he could not fit his hands through the small space between the bars. He reached over to the pup taking him out of the cage. Once the pup felt himself being lifted and out of the cage his tail waged a little, but it was not satisfying for Taehyung.

Ignoring the stares coming from Yoongi and the other workers that had entered not too long ago. He walked over to a couch in their restroom. Sitting down then placing the pup on his lap. The husky was confused as to why he was outside of his cage but he did not complain rather he like what was going on.

Once the pup was on Tae's lap he places his right hand on the pup's head while the other held the dog in place.

The dog knew what was coming next when he felt the human's hand on his head. His tail wagging, even more, Tae laughed at the reaction he got from the husky.

Moving his hand lower down his head to where his ears were. Tae began to scratch the part behind the pup's ear. This action cause Hobi to wag his tail faster than ever along with his little leg shaking when Tae scratched the perfect spot.

Wow, I should be sad more often if it means getting scratches and laying on these thick legs. Hobi moans feeling the pleasure of a good scratch.

Taehyung's P.O.V

I softly smile looking at the little pup that lay quietly on my lap. Thinking back to when this little pup was such a handful when he first came to the shelter. He wouldn't eat or let anyone near him. It was sad to see him acting like that.

It was my first day at the job and I could see how everyone had a problem with trying to feed him. But he just didn't want to. Remembering the time when I heard my boss talking to one of the employees about putting him down. After learning about the pup that he had another dog with him. I could see how scared and sad the pup was anad no one else saw that.

I knew right away that the pup was just missing his friend and the others were just too blind to see that. I couldn't let him do that to the little pup.  So I decided to do something about it. And I made the right choice to do so. I had decided to go into the room where the pup was. He was put in a room by himself because they feared that the puppy will hurt the other animals. So I sneaked inside the room.

To tell the truth, it wasn't easy at first. Being inside a room with a dog that was violent was not the best idea, but I had to do it if I wanted to help him. As soon as I was inside the room the pup did not hesitate to bear his sharp teeth at me while growling.

Honestly, I think I peed myself that day. Anyways back to the flashback. I put my hands in front of myself which I learned from the course that I did before I came here. And it is also a common thing to do when you do not want to get your butt beaten off. Using everything that I learned, I was able to keep the pup from attacking me. And for a pup you will think 'oh he is not so dangerous' but do not let that small size deceive you. I remember slowly walking to him still with my hands in front of me.

The pup was a little calmer but still was growling now and then. But it was better than anything. Slowly I finally was closer towards him. Closer and closer I was now faced to face with him. I carefully crouch down to his height. Raising one of my hands to his nose, so that he could sniff my palm. To know that I mean no harm.

The pup then leaned forward to my palm to sniff my hand as I predicted. He had finally stopped growling and I was able to place my other hand on his head. He did tense after the contact with my hand but he slowly relaxed once I started scratching his head.

It was a miracle to see the pup that everyone had a hard time getting close to him without few bit marks and torn skin. Was now leaning more towards my hands to feel more of my scratching on his tiny little head.

A smile crept up my face at the action. I moved my hands lower to his ears. My fingers moved between his fur behind his ears on his scalp. Once my hand had touched there, an even bigger smile formed on my face. That is when I knew that was his favorite spot to be scratch.

I smile remembering our first meeting. I looked down at my little pup who was now sleeping peacefully on my lap. With a snore escaping his mouth. I giggled at my pup's cuteness. Leaning down to kiss the top of my little pup's head. before whispering four words.

"I love chicken nuggets"

(Lol kidding. Keep scrolling)

"I love you, Hobi" *kiss*

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

5th chapter complete. I hope you like it. Please vote and comment before leaving. And have a nice day.

Until then bye. <3