Chapter 7

After the call with Y/N, YooJin hanged up and resumed her steps to the alleyway where her little bundle of oats was. Slowly walking through the similar alleyway YooJin called out, well, more like whistled out. Right on queue, a little fluff of a head peeked out from behind a big green garbage can. It was turning its head from one side to the other before realizing the owner of the whistle. The tiny fluff ball came running out from behind the garbage can as fast as its stubby legs could. 

YooJin could not help but be awed when she saw the fluff ball running toward her with excitement—especially seeing him trying to jump to her

YooJin's POV

"Awww, aren't you just the cutest! Did you miss me?" I asked, and I received a bark as a response. At this moment, my jaws started hurting from all the smiling I had been doing, but I could be careless, especially when I saw something as adorable as this little one. I picked him up but sadly couldn't put him as close to me as I wished or even give him a big snuggle and a kiss on the head. He was too dirty and smelled a bit; what do you expect? Poor guy is living behind a dumpster. But that is over starting today.

It has been months since I came to this alleyway to visit this little fluffball. Since I laid eyes on this pup, I wanted to take him home, but unfortunately, I could not because my last apartment did not allow pets. But fortunately, with the help of my friends and having taken up three jobs, I can find a better place, and that allows pets.

"Now you can come home with me little guy," she whisperer.

End of YooJin's POV

YooJin took him out of that horrible place to bring him to a better place, but she needed to buy a few necessities for the little guy before she could do so. And she knew who to ask for help. YooJin went to the cafe where Y/N and F/N luckily; the cafe was not too far from the alley. YooJin called out to her friends sitting at the tables outside the cafe. Both girls turned around, hearing their names; they immediately smiled once they saw it was YooJin, their missing musketeer. Also, not miss the little pup that YooJin was carrying.

"Oh my, where did you find this dog?" F/N questioned, seeing the pup all filthy. "In an alley," she responded. "OH! that's what the call was about; I just thought you were going to some shady place to get dog food or something," Y/N explained, getting weird and confused looks sent her way.

"Now, why the heck would she need dog food, especially from an alley?" F/N questioned, frowning her eyebrows, wondering what was going on with her friend's head. "I dont know; maybe she started carving dog food and did not want others to know, so she found someone selling dog food in the alley. I mean there are some people who eat all types of food and dog food being one of them. I'm not here to judge." Y/N shrugged, looking at her friends, then returned to take a sip of her drink. "I- You know, let's pretend that this conversation never happened." F/N quickly cut herself off from continuing whatever the heck this conversation was. Which YooJin promptly agreed to.

"So, what are you planning on doing with this dog?" F/N asked, looking back at YooJin and then at the pup. Even though the filthy and the stench, she could see that the dog was cute. And Y/N agreed because she could not help but try to pet the dog but could not since she did not want to get her hand dirty, so she resorted to just smiling at the pup and cooing at him. She was making a presence among them highly jealous.

Poor Kookie was jealous that this newcomer was getting all his owner's attention.

Kookie's POV

How can this filthy dog get all my owner's attention when I am the cutest one among us two. He is nothing but a mutt.

"Hey Y/N, look at me. I am your bunny, not him." "Y/N! Y/N! ONLY LOOK AT ME!!" I angrily honked, trying to get my owner's attention.

"Aww, what's wrong, Kookie? " Y/N asked. Finally, I got her attention.

"I dont want you looking at that mutt but only at me."

"Ah! I understand."

"Finally. Good girl."

Kookie was happy that Y/N understood what he wanted because she would be in big trouble if she did not. Y/N then picked up the bunny, thinking he was going to get a hug or kiss, but it was neither of them. Instead, Y/N did the unbelievable. She set him in front of the pup Kookie calls 'mutt'. And what happened next made Kookie grunt in furry. The so call mutt licked Kookie in the face. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you like this chapter plz remember to like and leave comments. I love reading what you all have to say about my story. I hope I did not disappoint.