Part. 1

Tension embraced the air, all movements ceased as two groups stood across from another. Everyone held their breaths as they felt a dark aura oozing out from both sides with some melancholy feeling lingering around in the air. 

Two leaders stood against across with enough distance but it was enough that there eyes met where both glared. One of the leader gave a sour look while the other gave a bitter but more snarky.

"Toujo." The opposing leader said, her arms crossed, her figure stood high with her signature high blonde ponytail with loose tresses. Her icy-cold blue eyes were enough to cower everyone down to fear except for her rival—leader.

"Ayase-san." The blonde's rival said, with a snide look, her arms were also too, were crossed. Violet hair flowing gently were tied into two low loose twin-tails tied with a pink scrunchie. Her leaden turquoise eyes were high and prideful with mocking smile.

"Your here early— What brings you here?" The person called Ayase said, her eyes continued giving the purplenette a disparaging look. The purplenette faked a smile, with cheerful voice, "I came to give you the attendance list for today, Kotori-chan and Hanayo-chan went back to class so don't worry about those two." Her arms and hands behind her back clasped.

At the mention of the 'Kotori' name, the person besides the blonde leader flinched. It was Eli Ayase's comrade, student council vice-president, Umi Sonoda.

 The Sonoda's are very well-known in Japan. Umi was the daughter of the legislative council her father controlled. She partakes in many activities, such as kendo and archery. She joined the student council to be president but was beaten by the current leader. She gained respect for the blonde after realising her potential to get on everyone's good side.

The other student council vice-president by the blonde's left was a Nishikino, the daughter of a wealthy family, Maki Nishikino. 

Her family owns one the of the famous hospitals across Japan and spreading everywhere nationally. There wasn't a much to say about the said girl, as she just started her 1st year of highschool. 

However, she did sometimes secretly play the piano in the music room, a lot of people came by to listen.

Then there was the leader— student council's charming president, Eli Ayase— half Japanese and quarter Russian.

 Everyone had to admit that she was a true beauty but an icy one at that. Something that the disciplinary leader had not like and thought was unsuitable.

 She stays overtime to complete her work and there were rumours that the blonde dozes off. Something that was unbelievable for the purplenette.

"Is that so?— Yazawa's pink cardigan...Kousaka is late again...Hoshizora is climbing over the school walls and trees...Same as ever..." Eli's brows furrowed before sighing and handing over the sheets to her companions. She looked at the disciplinary leader, Nozomi Toujo. She had a nice curvy figure, not too thin, not too thick and had a large bust that sometimes roars up some girls imagination. 

She was the school's mom, everyone came to her to seek advice or to receive her coincidence-true fake fortune telling from her cards, as the blonde put it.

"Very well, Ayase-san. I'll send Hitomi-chan and Mikoto-chan to pick up the signed attendance from last week later on." Nozomi gave a sly smile, "I'll be heading back to class. I hope you won't be late as last time." with a hinted provocation that the blonde had caught on, easily pissing off the blonde. 

Scaring nearly the remaining bystanders in the hallway causing them to run away in fear.

"Eli, calm down, don't fall for her traps." Umi placed a hand on the tempered female.