Part. 2

Final Cleaning Day— after previous chapters incident;

"School's fundings...check..."

"Attendance list...check..."

"Eli's gone...check..."

"Club applications...not here..."

"Umi...Where's the club applications? I can't find it..." A redhead, Maki Nishikino said, searching through the file cabinets. Umi looked up from her paperwork, "Oh, they're probably still outside. Eli might forgotten to pick it up." 

Maki whined and twirled her locks, "I'll go pick it up...Can't believe Eli has to go through janitor cleaning with Toujo..." Umi clicked the pen and stood up, "I'll come with you..."

Umi left the student council room with Maki to head to the 3rd floors to pick up the club applications. They said nothing to one another as they climbed the stairs quietly even though there were no students nor teachers around— and oh boy they were wrong, they had forgotten two people were up here, crashing and destroying the classrooms and bathrooms.

 They pulled up and the bluenette quietly muttered to the redhead, "Uh...You wanna go get it?"

"Senpai's goes first..." Maki said with a weary look.

Umi let out an audible sigh before walking towards a desk where there were two boxes which contained papers. Suddenly, a wet mop hits her face. Maki looked horrified, "Oh sh—", There where Umi stood, she turned her head to the right where there was a culprit who was randomly blabbering some stuff that the fire and water couldn't understand. "AYASE! I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU DID THAT TO ME AGAIN!— I GOT YOU— oh wait."

Umi glared daggers at the culprit which was the disciplinary leader who seemed surprised but not frightened by the sudden change of the sea's face. 

A person behind Nozomi appeared which was the student council leader, "Oh damn. Her face is red— like Maki's hair." Eli pointed out where Maki looked away in embarrassment. Nozomi stood still, "Gomen~ Sonoda-san! I thought you were a certain blonde banana that I wanted to cut."

"There's a walking banana in this school...?" Eli turnt her head to side with an innocent expression.

The three baffled girls, red, blue, and purple stared at the blonde with wide eyes before they dismissed it. Umi wiped her face with the edge of her sleeve with annoyance. She surveyed her surroundings, noticing the floor was wet and so as the walls. 

 scrunched her face in disgust then looked at Nozomi. "Goodness...Toujo...Eli...Have some decency..." She walked over to the club application forms and picked it up, she handed it over to Maki who counted the sheets.

"We'll be going now..."

"Ayase-san..."

"Toujo-san..."

"I only asked for you two to cooperate well. Clean the bathrooms again...if this happens once again, I'll be suspending you." Yasuda said, Eli and Nozomi looked down in shame before Yasuda continued ranting on, "I can't believe that you made the entire floor a mess." 

Nozomi was in her own world, fidgeting with fingers while Eli rolled her eyes, glancing at the clock which ticked to 4:45. Their teacher calmed down and dismissed the girls once again.

The two girls stood in front of the door while they looked at each other nastily, "This is all your fault, Toujo." Nozomi shook her head, "Excuse me, this wouldn't happen had you help me clean the stalls," 

The blonde replied, "Oh so the great Toujo needs help after all." Nozomi puffed her cheeks, "I don't need help! You just didn't want to clean those retched and foul smelling stalls!" Eli looked away, no guilt showing on her face.