Part. 3

With a groan, Eli returned home placing her wet umbrella on her wet umbrella holder. She took out the keys from her school pocket and inserted it into the keyhole. 

She turns it and entered safely with a warm greeting from her younger sister, "Welcome back, Onee-chan!" Eli found herself smiling, "I'm back, Arisa. What's for dinner?" The young blonde brunette yelled out, "Mom and dad left for work again overseas. I guess takeout?"

The student council president just nodded, slipping her shoes off and walking towards the living room where her sister was. 

Her sister, Arisa was on the sofa sitting in front of the coffee table. She was working on her homework, specifically math. 

Eli took a quick glance before taking the other side of the sofa as she lay herself comfortably. "Something wrong?" Her sister questioned, "Eh nothing really...Just someone on my mind..."

"Oo? A crush? Secret Lover?!"

"Nothing like that, it's just about school and Toujo..."

Arisa face changed from happy to a depressed mood instantly since she wanted to have some tea spill from her older sister. Eli placed a free arm on her face and one dangling off the side of the couch.

"Toujo-san? Isn't she the one that you constantly fight with?"

"That sounds weird but yeah. Our detention time stopped for this week and will continue until we get along or end of the school year."

"Sounds rough,"

"Yup."

A silence came abrupt in the air before Arisa broke the silence, "Ne, do you like her Onee-chan?"

Eli jumped up from the sofa, "W-What? What's with that question?! Of course not—" Arisa chuckled before continuing her homework. Eli sat up, "I'm going to my room..." Eli left and walked up the stairs for her bedroom.

*Swissssh* the leaves danced slowly on the ground. Nozomi swept the floor continuously in her shrine maiden uniform. She hummed a little song and slowly started to dance on the floor with the broom. 

Her mind blank with her eyes glancing from the moon time to time. It was late at night and she was almost done with her work. After a clean sweep, she placed the shrines broom away in a warehouse.

She prayed to the shrine once more before heading back home.

"Stupid Ayase...Stupid me...Argh...Why did I show my accent?" Nozomi mumbled, walking down the stairs. Her heartbeat was unsettled and her footsteps weren't in sync that if you were there. Her steps would mimic a drunken person after taking lots of shots. She banged her on a wall, "Urgh, get out of my head!"

"I hope I have some leftover meat stored...Mom and dad are out of town anyways..."

xx

Sorry for not uploading for a long time [^__^]