Chapter 2: Lightning training

So there is something going on between Sarada and Boruto's relationship in the first part.

Now it's time to look at the second. Enjoy!

————————————————————————————————————

-At the Uzumaki house-

*Alarm clock rings*

Boruto yawns and taps on his alarm clock once. He dresses into his normal attire and when he went downstairs, there was no one. He then realised that there was a letter. He read it out and this is what the letter said: "Boruto, sorry for leaving you at the house alone, Himawari and I have to visit your dad at the hokage office for some very important business. I left some cookies at the counter. Love, Mom and Hima."

"Ah well, I better get to the training ground before master Sasuke kills me!"

Boruto grabs the cookies at the counter and left the house.

-Meanwhile at the Uchiha house-

"Sweetie! Wake up!" Sakura said to Sarada.

"Uhh... what time is it, Ma?"

"1:40. You have 20 minutes to spare. Like I said, better early than late! By the way, why do you need go to the training ground at 2 p.m. ? Is it because you want to practice with Boruto? Maybe a date?" Sakura looking at Sarada with a curious face.

"Nani? Baka Boruto!" Sarada shouted.

"Ok..but make sure you come back for tea break ok?"

"Ok Mama! Bye!"

Sarada left the house and Sakura received a message from Naruto. "Come to the hokage office, we need to discuss something important."

-At the training ground-

Boruto and Sarada met each other at the training ground.

"Sarada, where's your father?" Boruto asked

"I do not know. He said he's here at 2 p.m."

Leaving them not focused, Sasuke jumped down from the tree with his sword with a feeling of killing them with intention. Boruto noticed him behind Sarada.

"Sarada, look out!"

Boruto ran and moved Sarada to the side.

"Looks like I own you another one, Boruto." Sarada's face looks like she doesn't care about Boruto at all due to the fact that Sasuke is watching them.

"Good job Boruto." Sasuke complimented. "Important rule. Always be aware of your surroundings."

"Damn, master Sasuke, you nearly freaked me out!" Boruto said.

"Papa, can you be more easy on us next time?" Sarada said.

"Uhh... I will think about that. Anyways, I said I'm going to teach you a new jutsu! It is called the Raikiri."

"What's the Raikiri jutsu?" Sarada asked.

"Good question. The Raikiri is a lightning blade. It cannot be safely used with the Sharingan but since Boruto has the curse mark by Momoshiki and the Jougan, he can safely use the Raikiri. The arc of it's electricity can cut through multiple targets at once. When you see me demonstrating it, it looks like using a Chidori. It is a very offensive short range move and remember, it drains a lot of chakra."

"Very...boring... lecture" Boruto said quietly.

"Do you want me to test it on you, Boruto?" Sasuke said.