Chapter 9: The chase for Kirusami

So at the previous chapter, Kirusami escaped and destroyed the prison cell. Naruto was slightly injured, Boruto, Kawaki and Sarada teleported at the location of the incident and they are now on the verge on chasing Kirusami.

Enjoy this chapter. (I know my writing sucks.)

—————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

"Boruto, you need to chase down Kirusami." Naruto said.

"Dad, are you okay?" Boruto said.

"Don't ask me when I'm in this condition Dattebayo! Just chase him down."

"Ok, fine. Guys, let's go."

Boruto, Sarada and Kawaki left the hidden leaf prison and tried to track down Kirusami. Kirusami was one sneaky guy and he knows where they were since he still has his eagle.

"So, chasing after me?" Kirusami said to himself. "You need to be better than that."

Sarada activated her Sharingan while jumping from tree to tree. While she jumped, she saw a blonde looking guy with a hood. "Guys, I found him." Sarada shouted.

"Drat!" Kirusami said.

Sarada threw a shuriken to Kirusami but he grabbed it and threw it back. She dodged it but the Shuriken created a not so deep cut at Sarada's left arm. She activated her Sharingan to analyse his fighting style but Kirusami played defensively. He stand at a defensive pose and prepared to take his sword out of his back if necessary. Sarada also waited to see any movements.

"What are you doing Sarada?" Boruto asked.

"You are seriously going to stand there and do nothing?" Kawaki said.

"Idiots. I'm trying to analyse his fighting style! Can both of you help me trigger his attack?" Sarada shouted at them angrily.

"Fine" Both said.

Both Kawaki and Boruto jumped in to attack. Kawaki shot up some projectiles from his hand and Boruto used 8 trigrams air palm to speed up the shot of Kawaki's projectiles. Kirusami swiftly dodges the projectiles and they now use taijutsu to fight them. Kirusami was like the Bruce Lee of fighting. His skill exceeded Rock lee's fighting skill. He was quick, swift and stealthy like the wind. He hit Kawaki's biceps to disable his arms and nearly broke Boruto's right arm.

"Holy hell!" Kawaki said.

"Kirusami you ahhhh!" Boruto shouted while his arm is twisted by Kirusami.

"Sharanoooo!" Sarada shouted while her fist clenched, trying to hit Kirusami.

Once her fist touched him, he used a substitution jutsu to dodge her attacks and Kirusami appeared behind him.

"What?"

Kirusami pulled out a sword with the intention to kill Sarada. He activated his Daragan and tried to kill her but Boruto jumped in to save her and blocked his attacks with a kunai.

"Sarada, I need you to do something for me." Boruto said.

"What is it." Sarada said.

"Analyse any possible outcomes we can defeat him."

"Right!"

Kawaki then joined in the battle and strangled Kirusami.

"Come on, I can't hold him that long."

"Boruto I think I got a plan." Sarada said.

After a few seconds, Kirusami broke free and charge up his rasengan.

"Rasengan!" Kirusami shouted.

Boruto used a substitution jutsu and disappeared quickly and their trap worked as planned. Kirusami was surprised and sensed Boruto's shadow clones. He took his Shurikens out and flicked it at his surroundings. All the shadow clones then disappeared.

"Is that all you team 7 people have?" Kirusami said.

"Don't underestimate us!" Sarada said.

Kawaki threw projects of sand bombs to Kirusami and exploded. Sarada then used fire style: fire ball jutsu to finish Kirusami off but Kirusami has a flying raijin so he threw his kunai and teleported behind Sarada. Sarada felt an evil presence behind her charging up his chidori. Suddenly Boruto appeared from the ground as he tore a hole to save Sarada by grabbing Kirusami's leg while finding his weak points using Jougan. He then used his finger to minus Kirusami's chakra point and was paralysed. Finally, they won but they did not kill him because that will be too violent for them.

"Should I bring him back?" Kawaki said.

"Yeah, bring him back. He needs to serve his sentence." Sarada said.

"Alright." Kawaki said.

Kawaki carried Kirusami's paralysed body to the Hokage's office to serve his sentence. After that, they left and they were at a bridge and saw Mitsuki.

"Oi, Mitsuki!" Boruto shouted.

"Boruto, Sarada, Kawaki? What are you guys doing here?"

"I just wanted to relax." Said Boruto.

After that, they tell stories to each other and then Boruto and Kawaki walked back to his home.

——End of chapter————

This chapter is short so yeah..