Chapter 6: Chunin Exams

Ok, so Sarada's Birthday has passed and now it's the chunnin exams. Let's see how team 7 progress through the chunnin exams.

Enjoy

————————————————————————————————————

It was 7 o'clock in the morning and today, the Chunnin exams restart due to the Momoshiki incident. The gigantic venue for the Chunnin exams is finished rebuilding. Everyone was so hyped for today as they retake their first trial but back at the uchiha house.

*Yawns*

"Huh? I have a dream last night about sleeping with Sarada."

Boruto looks at the beautiful black haired girl. He smiled happily and kissed her forehead. He picked up his clothes from the floor he had stripped of yesterday and wrote a letter to Sarada. Boruto went downstairs and exited the Uchiha house.

Sarada woke up.

"Huh, I dreamt of sleeping with Boruto? Wait, what's this piece of paper?"

She reads the paper saying that Boruto is going to try out new skills. He also wrote that she should join him before the Chunnin exams start at 12p.m.

"Oh gosh, I forgot it was the chunnin exams today!"

She rushed of while wearing her clothes and greeted her parents. She left with a smile.

"Kids these days." Sasuke said.

-Training ground-

Boruto wanted to try out the 4th Hokage's Teleportation jutsu and wanted to try a kunai spear. He found a wooden dummy in front of him. He threw a kunai to the tree and it teleported him there so he can instantly kick the dummy. While the dummy flew, he spread his arms out, making the attached kunai on his hand spear the dummy and brought it back so he can land a few hits.

Sarada got to the training ground and saw Boruto training with his new jutsu.

"Hi Boruto, Sorry that I'm late."

"Nah, you were just on time. Did you see my skills?"

"Yeah."

"Let's not train now. We have the first stage of the chunnin exams coming soon.  We can't risk being injured."

"Yeah, who knows what might come out."

Both went to ichiraku to eat ramen and when it was 12, they entered to the large giant hall and saw Mitsuki.

"Hey guys!" Mitsuki shouted.

"Sup brother!" Boruto said.

"Sup Mitsuki!" Sarada said.

"You guys ready?" Mitsuki asked.

"Yes!" Sarada and Boruto said simultaneously.

They entered at the hall and saw a bunch of Genins still waiting to be promoted. Rock Lee came in to announce new changes to the chunnin exams.

"Sorry for your interruption. I would like to announce a few changes made to the Chunnin exams. First off, instead of 10 questions, it is going to be 5 questions. They are going to be very difficult for an average Genin. Second off, It will be a hunting challenge. The main objective is to follow what the objective tells you and do not get spotted by another 3 man team if you got spotted, you're going to have to duel. If you lose, we decide whether you will proceed to the final one-on-one challenge." Rock lee announced.

Rock Lee left and they started the first stage of the chunnin exams. A few hours later, Boruto, Sarada and Mitsuki passed the test.

"Yahoo! We did it!" Sarada shouted.