Chapter 5: Sarada's Birthday

Untitled 5

So another time skip. Wow! To March 31st. That far? Ah well, isn't that what the title says. "Sarada's B'day!"

Anyways. Enjoy!

————————————————————————————————————

-A month later-

It's a fine morning in Konoha as the sunshine shine to each and every house in Konoha. Birds chirping happily at the trees. Everything was so peaceful until this happened. Boruto was rushing along the road and was trying to get to training as fast as possible.

"Shoot! Just because I have to help a kid to carry something doesn't mean that they can blame me for coming late at training right?" Boruto said to himself. "Ah well, it never hurts to help!"

Boruto ran as fast as he could to the training ground and met his team there.

"Sorry, Konohamaru Sensei!" Boruto said as he bowed to his sensei. "Sorry guys!" He then bowed to his teammates.

Sarada thinking to herself 'Boruto,you're always the late guy.'

"Give me one good reason why I shouldn't punish you." Konohamaru said.

"I was helping a boy." Boruto said.

Konohamaru stares at the young shinobi's eyes.

"Ok, I believe you." Konohamaru said.

Boruto smiled and get into training. Konohamaru was surprised that Sarada did not complain to him about Boruto.

-during training

"Hey, Boruto." Mitsuki said.

"Yeah?" Boruto said.

"I fear that something worse is coming. Apparently what I found was a clue on the ground I found somewhere."

"Let me see that!"

Boruto opened up the scroll, saying I am g0ing 4o come for you, B0ru4o!

"Is this some sort of code? Who wrote this?" Boruto said.

When Sarada was doing training, she saw the 2 boys talking and chit chatting with each other.

"Hey guys, what are you two doing." Sarada said.

"Uh, nothing." Boruto said

"Yeah, we were just going talk about what present we should give you since it's your birthday." Mitsuki said.

'Wait, Sarada's Birthday is today? Shoot, I haven't even bought her anything yet.' Boruto thought

"Guys, I'm have to go first, I just realised something is missing. See ya later, guys remember, at Sarada's house." Boruto shouted then left.

Sarada was smiling while Boruto left. Mitsuki said a few words to Sarada then departed to get a present for Sarada.

'Boruto remembers my birthday!' Sarada thought to herself. Then she found a a paper lying on the ground. She read it and worry about Boruto.

"Boruto..." Sarada said.

-Tenten's place-

Boruto arrived at Tenten's place and was outside waiting for Tenten to open the door. He saw a letter and read it. Guy sensei, if you come to my house, find me at the hokage monument.

"Damn it!" Boruto said.

"What are you doing at my place, Boruto?" Tenten appeared behind Boruto.