Chapter 10: Training

Now I'm back! New arc I guess...
I know this is short but yeah.
———————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

In a dim and void cave, an evil presence is lurking somewhere. Bats flew around, making trespassers difficult to enter. Behind these bats left an ill-lit figure with an inky hood. With a wind piercing through the atmosphere, giving an intimidating aura.

"Even that guy can't do any stuff to him eh?" Jigen spoke. "Guess I have to handle him all by myself! But before I do that, tell me when you got him."

The inky hooded figure nodded silently with no words to add. He left without any sound.

Meanwhile in Konoha, the leaves, almost laughing and the grass swayed on its own position without moving away from each other. At that moment, the sound of the gravel were slowly crunching louder as more thuds can be heard. Just the old intense ninja training, running away to execute the plan.

"Sarada! You go there!" Called out Boruto

"Got it" replied Sarada.

Boruto's hand went to his pocket to execute the plan. As he throws his kunai, hasty smoke flew out. Mitsuki, who is currently the one chasing Boruto and Sarada, has turned into a bunch of snakes and slithered away. As the smoke is clear, Boruto carefully inspected the ground to see whether Mitsuki's snakes were there. He activated Jougan but he sensed nothing. Mitsuki's snakes slowly slithered silently to Boruto and tried to catch him off guard but it was actually a big mistake. Turning his head slowly with the Jougan eye showing, he jumped out from the tree and rapidly threw his kunais to paralyze Mitsuki's snakes. Mitsuki's snakes bolted to where Boruto is and the kunais missed. Just as Mitsuki's snakes was going to combine to form the Mitsuki body, Boruto's kunai were about to explode.

"Heh, I've already touched that place." Boruto said as the tree lets off an explosion.

"What" Mitsuki was shocked.

As he fell from the tree, Sarada appeared right in front of Mitsuki lightning quick. She threw her heavy fist on him, sending him to hit the other tree but as he was near the tree, he broke himself into snakes again, spreading out to take a breather. Meanwhile, Kawaki was observing the training session.

"Well, this is very intense." grinned Kawaki.

"Well, that's how we train after the normal exercises." Konohamaru replied.

"So, do I attend training tomorrow?"

"Yeah, why not?"

After the tiring training session, they went to Ichiraku to eat what they like, Ramen.