the no good field trip, leading to a no good day by p3nispark3r

This one shot is made by p3nispark3r they have their own story with oneshots some by them and some not, but either way you can check that out if your interested. Also the song above is called lovely by Billie Eilish and Khalid.

It was a normal day, or it was at first. I was woken by someone violently shaking me. My eyes quickly opened to find Aunt May. "Peter get the hell up you're going to be late!" She shouted. "What do you mean late?" Peter groaned. "The field trip. To Stark Industries. Ring a bell?" May questioned. "Oh shit!" Peter shot out of bed, hitting his head while doing so. But then it hit him. Nobody was going to believe him about his intern there. Mr. Stark would probably be busy with meetings. Peter let out a breath he didn't know he was holding.

.

.

.

.

.

Peter hopped onto the school bus just a few short hours after the morning. "Hey Penis! Today is the day that we find out that your internship is fake!" Peter sighed. He had totally forgotten that Flash would be probably be saying that the whole trip there. Peter slouched back in his seat and took out his ID out of the pocket 9f his backpack. 'Peter Parker. Alpha, level 10.' It read. Peter sighed again. He slipped it back in his backpack. The bus screeched to a stop. Peter was the first one out. As he was running. He grabbed his ID and held it tightly in his palm. He then walked through the security, " Peter Parker, Alpha, Level 10. Welcome back Peter, would you like me to inform boss about your return?" A voice rang. "Um no thanks Fri." "Okay Mr. Parker." Peter turned to see everyone's mouths gaping opened. "Did you hack into the system Penis? Because I swear I heard that your level 10." Flash laughed. His buddies laughing As well.

.

.

.

.

Peter walked into the caferia with his Midtown High classmates, Peter sighed, knowing that if anything bad happened between him and Flash, no one would be there to stop whoever is doing the thing. "Hey Penis Parker! If you even have an internship here I bet you had to get down onto your knees and beg, like a little dog. Ruff ruff!" Flash impersonates a dog. Peter slammed his head onto the table he was sitting at. "But how much are you paying people Penis? Oh wait, you aren't paying because you have no money or an internship. Loser." Flash laughed. "I'm sorry, what did you just call Peter." Peter heard from behind him. He felt a comforting hand on his shoulder, he looked up and saw Mr. Stark. "I c-called him P-Peter sir." Flash stuttered. "That's not what I heard." Mr. Stark wrapped his arm around Peter. "Why would you want a nobody like Penis here to be an intern? I'm so much smarter than him.

Mr. Stark gave him a look that said, run for the hills and hope I don't find you, Flash stumbled back as he was sent daggers from the mutli-billionaires eyes. "U-um that's not what I meant." "Oh really now? Because it sure sounded like you did." The billionaires eyes squinting at the boy. "Um." Flash muttered. Then when he was finished fiddling with his hands he ran off as fast as he could. When that happened Peter looked at the fatherly figure standing behind him, giving him that famous smile. Peter smiled back sheepishly as he turned back to the rest of his class. "I'll talk to Aunt May and see if you can stay for the night." Mr. Stark said as he walked away holding his phone up to his ear. After a while Tony gave Peter a thumbs up from the other side of the room. Peter smiled and listened in to what Tony was talking about. Tony walked over to his teacher and talked to him for a minute. "Peter come here." Tony said. Peter listened and walked over to where Tony was standing. "I'm sorry for not believing you Parker. Do you forgive me?" Mr. Harrington begged. "I don't know." Peter said while walking away leaving the teacher starstruck.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is the end, also this author has other field trip one shot some by them some are not, but you check that out if your interested in that. @-p3nispark3r

 @-p3nispark3r