In which Field Trips are Death Traps by Zola206

(From me)
This one shot is by Zola 206, the song is cake by the ocean by DNCE (it's a clean version cause I don't know how old you's are) and I forget this everytime but this time I remembered
#mindofafish 🐟🐠 anyways, me nor Zola 206 and all the other authors I put on here sadly do not own marvel or any mcu characters

(From Zola 206)
Hello my friends! So in this Civil war happened but they were all reasonable adults and talked it out eventually. This is after Homecoming.

Disclaimer: I'm not rich so I don't own Spiderman.

"Oh my gods, oh my gods, I am so screwed." That was the only thing running through Peter Parker's mind on a brisk Wednesday morning. Well that and, "fuck, fuck, fuck," over and over again.

Why was Peter in a state of panic? Well his class had a field trip to Avengers Tower. And all of the Avengers were there. And they would all embarrass him. Plus Flash had been getting worse with the bullying and the field trip has made it worse.

Peter begged May to keep him from going. May didn't listen. She just laughed and sent him on his way. And know here Peter was. Sitting on a bus looking out a window while Ned babbled on about something. Suddenly the bus pulled to a stop and the students filled out. (NED pretty much had to brag Peter with him.)

"What's wrong Penis Parker? Worried your little lie ending?" Flash taunted. He then punched Peter in the arm.

"Please let this day end," Peter muttered as he walked into the building that he can now his second home. A cheery guide named Mindy greeted them. Peter had seen her around.

"Hello and welcome to Stark Industries. My name is Mindy and I will be your tour guide for today. I am now passing out your badges for today. They are only Omega: level One and will expire in twelve hours. The highest in Alpha: Level Ten but the Avengers and three others have that."

Ned whispered to Peter, "What level clearance are you?" Peter muttered a quick, "Alpha: Level Ten." Ned gaped at him just as Mindy stopped and front of Peter.

"Wait, aren't you Peter Parker!" Peter nodded. "Oh my god! Sam will be so jealous that I got to meet you! Your kinda a legend around the lower levels." She laughed at that. "I assume you have your keycard?" I nodded and she continued on with the tour.

Everyone had to scan their badges to get in. As everyone's badge scanned you would hear the person's name and, "Omega: Level One." When Peter's scanned FRIDAY said, "Peter Parker, Alpha: Level Ten. Welcome back Mr. Parker. Shall I inform Boss of your visit?"

"Nope, No, nada," Peter quickly said. He quickly ignored all the gaping looks of his classmates as they all thought the same thing. How does Peter have Level Ten clearance?

"Okay Penis, how much did you have to pay them to do this?" Flash asked. Mindy looked ready to say something but Peter gestures to not say anything. She sighed and reluctantly continued with the tour. Peter breathed a sigh of relief and tuned out most of the tour. He had heard the same thing a hundred times and had given this tour before.

"Peter!" Peter turned to see Dr. Symth come over to him. "Can you help us with this project over here." He said trying to be vague because top secret info and all that shit.

"Sure," Peter chipped. He went over to Dr. Symth and his team and read over their work. After a few minutes he said, "you forgot to account for the unknown variables." The team thanked them and Peter went back to his group. They all stared at him.

"Okay Penis, how much did you have to pay to get them to do this?" Flash said he was about to continue till a voice said, "What the hell did you call my kid?"

Everyone turned to see Tony Stark standing there with one eyebrow raised and a look of pure fury in his eyes.

"H-hey Mr. Stark. How are you?" Peter stuttered out quietly. Tony just gave him a look.

"Let me repeat myself," he said to Flash. "What. The. Hell. Did. You. Call. My. Kid?" Flash audibly gulped.

I-uh-i called him peter?" It came out more like a question and that did not satisfy Tony.

"Let me make myself clear. If you do not leave my kid alone not only will you have no future, but you will lose all of your money and any chance you have of going to college." Flashs voice trembled as he said, "Why do you care so much about Pen-Peter? He's just an intern!"

"An intern that is set to take over Stark Industries when I retire. So you barked up the wrong tree Eugene Thompson. And I recommend you never do it again." And with that Tony focused his attention to Peter. "So I assume your regular for the pizza?" Peter just nodded and Tony wrapped an arm around his shoulders.

"I'm taking the kid. May gave me permission," Tony tossed the teacher a permission slip signed by May. The teacher nodded, still stunned as well as all of Peter's classmates.

Let's just say Flash never bothered Peter again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This is the end of this one shot also the author of this one shot is zola206 she/he has other different oneshots so you can check that out if you like them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~This is the end of this one shot also the author of this one shot is zola206 she/he has other different oneshots so you can check that out if you like them